Articles | Volume 17, issue 13
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Comprehensive atmospheric modeling of reactive cyclic siloxanes and their oxidation products
Total article views: 2,195 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,195 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,171 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,526 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,531 with geography defined and -5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 640 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterizing the regional concentrations and seasonality of the emerging pollutant decamethylcyclopentasiloxane (D5) using a WRF+CHIMERE modeling approach P. Jiménez-Guerrero & N. Ratola 10.1525/elementa.2020.00137
- Atmospheric Concentrations of New Persistent Organic Pollutants and Emerging Chemicals of Concern in the Group of Latin America and Caribbean (GRULAC) Region C. Rauert et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b00995
- Analysis of indoor particles and gases and their evolution with natural ventilation C. Fortenberry et al. 10.1111/ina.12584
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from the oxidation of decamethylcyclopentasiloxane at atmospherically relevant OH concentrations S. Charan et al. 10.5194/acp-22-917-2022
- Identifying Volatile Chemical Product Tracer Compounds in U.S. Cities G. Gkatzelis et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05467
- Atmospheric Degradation of Cyclic Volatile Methyl Siloxanes: Radical Chemistry and Oxidation Products M. Alton & E. Browne 10.1021/acsenvironau.1c00043
- Detection of a secondary organic aerosol tracer derived from personal care products A. Milani et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118078
- Lung cell exposure to secondary photochemical aerosols generated from OH oxidation of cyclic siloxanes B. King et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125126
- Identification of organosiloxanes in ambient fine particulate matters using an untargeted strategy via gas chromatography and time-of-flight mass spectrometry Z. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116128
- Application of multimedia models for understanding the environmental behavior of volatile methylsiloxanes: Fate, transport, and bioaccumulation M. Whelan & J. Kim 10.1002/ieam.4507
- Modeling secondary organic aerosol formation from volatile chemical products E. Pennington et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18247-2021
- Long-range transport potential and atmospheric persistence of cyclic volatile methylsiloxanes based on global measurements S. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.04.130
- Simplified speciation and atmospheric volatile organic compound emission rates from non‐aerosol personal care products A. Yeoman et al. 10.1111/ina.12652
- Auto-Oxidation of a Volatile Silicon Compound: A Theoretical Study of the Atmospheric Chemistry of Tetramethylsilane Z. Ren & G. da Silva 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c02922
- Unraveling the role of silicon in atmospheric aerosol secondary formation: a new conservative tracer for aerosol chemistry D. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2861-2019
- PM2.5-bound silicon-containing secondary organic aerosols (Si-SOA) in Beijing ambient air J. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.132377
- A review of contamination status, emission sources, and human exposure to volatile methyl siloxanes (VMSs) in indoor environments T. Tran et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.168
- Temperature Dependent Rate Coefficients for the Gas-Phase Reaction of the OH Radical with Linear (L2, L3) and Cyclic (D3, D4) Permethylsiloxanes F. Bernard et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.8b01908
- Reactive organic carbon emissions from volatile chemical products K. Seltzer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5079-2021
- Diurnal Variability and Emission Pattern of Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane (D5) from the Application of Personal Care Products in Two North American Cities M. Coggon et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b00506
- Atmospheric Chemistry of Volatile Methyl Siloxanes: Kinetics and Products of Oxidation by OH Radicals and Cl Atoms M. Alton & E. Browne 10.1021/acs.est.0c01368
- Distribution of cyclic volatile methylsiloxanes in drinking water, tap water, surface water, and wastewater in Hanoi, Vietnam H. Nu Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117260
- Assessment of distributional characteristics and ecological risks of cyclic volatile methylsiloxanes in sediments from urban rivers in northern Vietnam H. Nguyen et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-18487-y
- Physical properties of secondary photochemical aerosol from OH oxidation of a cyclic siloxane N. Janechek et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1649-2019
- Aerosol Formation from OH Oxidation of the Volatile Cyclic Methyl Siloxane (cVMS) Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane Y. Wu & M. Johnston 10.1021/acs.est.7b00655
Latest update: 23 Mar 2023