Contributions of mobile, stationary and biogenic sources to air pollution in the Amazon rainforest: a numerical study with the WRF-Chem model
Sameh A. Abou Rafee et al.
Total article views: 2,932 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,920 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,904 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,037 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,025 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 883 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 879 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Concentrations and biosphere–atmosphere fluxes of inorganic trace gases and associated ionic aerosol counterparts over the Amazon rainforest R. Ramsay et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15551-2020
- Aerosols from anthropogenic and biogenic sources and their interactions – modeling aerosol formation, optical properties, and impacts over the central Amazon basin J. Nascimento et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6755-2021
- Biomimetic Catalysis of CO2 Hydration: A Materials Perspective M. Verma et al. 10.1021/acs.iecr.0c06203
- Comparison of WRF-CHEM Chemical Transport Model Calculations with Aircraft Measurements in Norilsk P. Antokhin et al. 10.1134/S1024856018040024
- Influences of nitrogen oxides and isoprene on ozone-temperature relationships in the Amazon rain forest D. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.044
- Organosulfates in aerosols downwind of an urban region in central Amazon M. Glasius et al. 10.1039/C8EM00413G
- Avoidable mortality by implementing more restrictive fine particles standards in Brazil: An estimation using satellite surface data W. Andreão & T. Toledo de Almeida Albuquerque 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110288
- Source apportionment simulations of ground-level ozone in Southeast Texas employing OSAT/APCA in CAMx S. Ge et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118370
- Statistical Approaches for Forecasting Primary Air Pollutants: A Review K. Liao et al. 10.3390/atmos12060686
- Ambient air pollution and its influence on human health and welfare: an overview A. Almetwally et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-09042-2
- VEIN v0.2.2: an R package for bottom–up vehicular emissions inventories S. Ibarra-Espinosa et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2209-2018
- Numerical modelling of a passive scalar transport from thermal power plants to air environment A. Issakhov & A. Baitureyeva 10.1177/1687814018799544
- Exploration of oxidative chemistry and secondary organic aerosol formation in the Amazon during the wet season: explicit modeling of the Manaus urban plume with GECKO-A C. Mouchel-Vallon et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5995-2020
- Power plant fuel switching and air quality in a tropical, forested environment A. Medeiros et al. 10.5194/acp-17-8987-2017
- Impact of emission control strategies on air quality: a case study in Piracicaba, São Paulo—Brazil F. Maciel et al. 10.1007/s13762-021-03441-9
- Urban pollution greatly enhances formation of natural aerosols over the Amazon rainforest M. Shrivastava et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-08909-4
- Development of a spatialized atmospheric emission inventory for the main industrial sources in Brazil A. Kawashima et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08281-7
- The influence that different urban development models has on PM2.5 elemental and bioaccessible profiles G. Polezer et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-51340-4
- Vertical Profiles of Atmospheric Species Concentrations and Nighttime Boundary Layer Structure in the Dry Season over an Urban Environment in Central Amazon Collected by an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle P. Guimarães et al. 10.3390/atmos11121371
- Photochemical degradation of toluene in gas-phase under UV/visible light graphene oxide-TiO2 nanocomposite: influential operating factors, optimization, and modeling F. Azimi et al. 10.1007/s40201-019-00382-x
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021