Air stagnation in China (1985–2014): climatological mean features and trends
Qianqian Huang et al.
Total article views: 2,702 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,609 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,596 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,019 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 582 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 577 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A climatological study of air pollution potential in China M. Yu et al. 10.1007/s00704-018-2511-8
- The climate impact on atmospheric stagnation and capability of stagnation indices in elucidating the haze events over North China Plain and Northeast China Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127335
- Exploring the relationship between surface PM<sub>2.5</sub> and meteorology in Northern India J. Schnell et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10157-2018
- Anthropogenic fine particulate matter pollution will be exacerbated in eastern China due to 21st century GHG warming H. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-233-2019
- Characteristics and influencing factors of air pollution in 2018, Sichuan Basin, China Z. Chen et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-06759-3
- Climate change impact on the dispersion of airborne emissions and the resulting separation distances to avoid odour annoyance M. Piringer et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100021
- The Influence of Internal Climate Variability on Projections of Synoptically Driven Beijing Haze C. Callahan & J. Mankin 10.1029/2020GL088548
- Overviewing the air quality models on air pollution in Sichuan Basin, China X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.129502
- Properties of particulate matter and gaseous pollutants in Shandong, China: Daily fluctuation, influencing factors, and spatiotemporal distribution Y. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.026
- Severe particulate pollution days in China during 2013–2018 and the associated typical weather patterns in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and the Yangtze River Delta regions J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.01.124
- Synergistic effects of synoptic weather patterns and topography on air quality: a case of the Sichuan Basin of China G. Ning et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04954-3
- Characterization of urban amine-containing particles in southwestern China: seasonal variation, source, and processing Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3245-2019
- Chemistry-triggered events of PM2.5 explosive growth during late autumn and winter in Shanghai, China W. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.07.032
- Assessing the value of air stagnation indices to reproduce PM10 variability in Europe J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105258
- Contribution of Northeastern Asian stratospheric warming to subseasonal prediction of the early winter haze pollution in Sichuan Basin, China L. Chang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141823
- Characteristics of air pollution in different zones of Sichuan Basin, China G. Ning et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.08.205
- The impact of urbanization on air stagnation: Shenzhen as case study Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.232
- A fast forecasting method for PM2.5 concentrations based on footprint modeling and emission optimization M. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117013
- Air stagnation in Europe: Spatiotemporal variability and impact on air quality J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.07.238
- Short‐Term Weather Patterns Modulate Air Quality in Eastern China During 2015–2016 Winter S. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2018JD029409
- Modulations of synoptic and climatic changes on ozone pollution and its health risks in mountain-basin areas G. Ning et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117808
- Climatological study of the Boundary-layer air Stagnation Index for China and its relationship with air pollution Q. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7573-2018
- An Air Stagnation Index to Qualify Extreme Haze Events in Northern China J. Feng et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0354.1
- Climate modulation of Niño3.4 SST-anomalies on air quality change in southern China: Application to seasonal forecast of haze pollution X. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.04.002
- The differing impact of air stagnation on summer ozone across Europe J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117062
- Climatology of low-level temperature inversions over China based on high-resolution radiosonde measurements Q. Huang et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03536-w
- Air stagnation and its impact on air quality during winter in Sichuan and Chongqing, southwestern China T. Liao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.04.122
- Nocturnal PM2.5 explosive growth dominates severe haze in the rural North China Plain Y. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105020
- Single particle characterization of summertime particles in Xi'an (China) Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.04.388
- Impact of low-pressure systems on winter heavy air pollution in the northwest Sichuan Basin, China G. Ning et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13601-2018
- Impacts of climate anomalies on the interannual and interdecadal variability of autumn and winter haze in North China: A review J. Wang et al. 10.1002/joc.6471
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 Apr 2021