Status update: is smoke on your mind? Using social media to assess smoke exposure
Bonne Ford et al.
Total article views: 4,387 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,285 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,484 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,465 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,833 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,820 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Past Variance and Future Projections of the Environmental Conditions Driving Western U.S. Summertime Wildfire Burn Area S. Brey et al. 10.1029/2020EF001645
- Differential Cardiopulmonary Health Impacts of Local and Long‐Range Transport of Wildfire Smoke S. Magzamen et al. 10.1029/2020GH000330
- The relationship between monthly air pollution and violent crime across the United States J. Burkhardt et al. 10.1080/21606544.2019.1630014
- Assessing urban mortality from wildfires with a citizen science network P. Shen et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01072-0
- Contribution of Wildland-Fire Smoke to US PM2.5 and Its Influence on Recent Trends K. O’Dell et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b05430
- Environmental Conditions, Ignition Type, and Air Quality Impacts of Wildfires in the Southeastern and Western United States S. Brey et al. 10.1029/2018EF000972
- Estimated Mortality and Morbidity Attributable to Smoke Plumes in the United States: Not Just a Western US Problem K. O’Dell et al. 10.1029/2021GH000457
- Crowdsourcing Methods for Data Collection in Geophysics: State of the Art, Issues, and Future Directions F. Zheng et al. 10.1029/2018RG000616
- Smell Pittsburgh Y. Hsu et al. 10.1145/3369397
- The effect of pollution on crime: Evidence from data on particulate matter and ozone J. Burkhardt et al. 10.1016/j.jeem.2019.102267
- Wildfire Smoke Particulate Matter Concentration Measurements Using Radio Links From Cellular Communication Networks A. Guyot et al. 10.1029/2020AV000258
- Dynamic Estimation of Individual Exposure Levels to Air Pollution Using Trajectories Reconstructed from Mobile Phone Data M. Li et al. 10.3390/ijerph16224522
- Using smartphone technology to reduce health impacts from atmospheric environmental hazards F. Johnston et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aab1e6
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021