14 Jun 2017
Research article | 14 Jun 2017
Sources and mixing state of summertime background aerosol in the north-western Mediterranean basin
Jovanna Arndt et al.
Total article views: 2,509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,481 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,855 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 626 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Laser ablation aerosol particle time-of-flight mass spectrometer (LAAPTOF): performance, reference spectra and classification of atmospheric samples X. Shen et al. 10.5194/amt-11-2325-2018
- Determination of the copper isotope composition of seawater revisited: A case study from the Mediterranean Sea I. Baconnais et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2018.09.009
- Resonance-enhanced detection of metals in aerosols using single-particle mass spectrometry J. Passig et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7139-2020
- Atmospheric deposition of organic matter at a remote site in the central Mediterranean Sea: implications for the marine ecosystem Y. Galletti et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3669-2020
- Influence of pollutants on activity of aerosol cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) during pollution and post-rain periods in Guangzhou, southern China J. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.06.053
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols in the vicinity of a Mediterranean industrial harbor: A coupled approach based on radiocarbon and molecular tracers L. Bonvalot et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.008
- Source apportionment using receptor model based on aerosol mass spectra and 1 h resolution chemical dataset in Tianjin, China X. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.018
- Fluxes and sources of nutrient and trace metal atmospheric deposition in the northwestern Mediterranean K. Desboeufs et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14477-2018
- Single-particle characterization of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in background air in northern Europe J. Passig et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1495-2022
- Enrichment of submicron sea-salt-containing particles in small cloud droplets based on single-particle mass spectrometry Q. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10469-2019
- Measurement report: Source and mixing state of black carbon aerosol in the North China Plain: implications for radiative effect Q. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15427-2020
- Modelling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during ChArMEx summer campaigns of 2012 and 2013 in the western Mediterranean region M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12509-2017
- Detection of ship plumes from residual fuel operation in emission control areas using single-particle mass spectrometry J. Passig et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4171-2021
- Simulation of fine organic aerosols in the western Mediterranean area during the ChArMEx 2013 summer campaign A. Cholakian et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7287-2018
- Role of Criegee intermediates in the formation of sulfuric acid at a Mediterranean (Cape Corsica) site under influence of biogenic emissions A. Kukui et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13333-2021
- Chemical characterization of fine particles (PM2.5) at a coastal site in the South Western Mediterranean during the ChArMex experiment A. Lemou et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08168-7
- High levels of primary biogenic organic aerosols are driven by only a few plant-associated microbial taxa A. Samaké et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5609-2020
- Estimating chemical composition of atmospheric deposition fluxes from mineral insoluble particles deposition collected in the western Mediterranean region Y. Fu et al. 10.5194/amt-10-4389-2017
- Chemical Characteristics and Sources of Submicron Particles in a City with Heavy Pollution in China J. Lang et al. 10.3390/atmos9100388
- Summertime surface PM<sub>1</sub> aerosol composition and size by source region at the Lampedusa island in the central Mediterranean Sea M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11123-2019
- Optical, physical and chemical properties of aerosols transported to a coastal site in the western Mediterranean: a focus on primary marine aerosols M. Claeys et al. 10.5194/acp-17-7891-2017
- Real-time geochemistry of urban aerosol during a heavy dust episode by single-particle aerosol mass spectrometer: Spatio-temporal variability, mixing state and spectral distribution L. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.partic.2020.02.001
- Deriving a Global and Hourly Data Set of Aerosol Optical Depth Over Land Using Data From Four Geostationary Satellites: GOES-16, MSG-1, MSG-4, and Himawari-8 Y. Xie et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2019.2944949
- Individual particle investigation on the chloride depletion of inland transported sea spray aerosols during East Asian summer monsoon B. Su et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144290
- Spatially Shaped Laser Pulses for the Simultaneous Detection of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons as well as Positive and Negative Inorganic Ions in Single Particle Mass Spectrometry J. Schade et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b02477
- Characterization and source apportionment of single particles from metalworking activities J. Arndt et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116078
Saved (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 May 2022