Multi-model study of mercury dispersion in the atmosphere: vertical and interhemispheric distribution of mercury species
Johannes Bieser et al.
Total article views: 3,191 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,186 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,166 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,433 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,417 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 753 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 749 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Photochemistry of oxidized Hg(I) and Hg(II) species suggests missing mercury oxidation in the troposphere A. Saiz-Lopez et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922486117
- Effects of temperature and relative humidity on the partitioning of atmospheric oxidized mercury at a high-altitude mountain background site in Taiwan L. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118572
- Impact of Athabasca oil sands operations on mercury levels in air and deposition A. Dastoor et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12783-2021
- Global Mercury Assimilation by Vegetation J. Zhou & D. Obrist 10.1021/acs.est.1c03530
- Source contribution analysis of mercury deposition using an enhanced CALPUFF-Hg in the central Pearl River Delta, China H. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.04.008
- Atmospheric Chemistry of Gaseous Oxidized Mercury at a Coastal Site in Atlantic Canada I. Cheng et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0120.1
- Understanding mercury oxidation and air–snow exchange on the East Antarctic Plateau: a modeling study S. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15825-2018
- Mercury distribution in the upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere according to measurements by the IAGOS-CARIBIC observatory: 2014–2016 F. Slemr et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12329-2018
- Recent Advances in Atmospheric Chemistry of Mercury L. Si & P. Ariya 10.3390/atmos9020076
- Global evaluation and calibration of a passive air sampler for gaseous mercury D. McLagan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5905-2018
- Toward an Understanding of Fundamentals Governing the Elemental Mercury Sequestration by Metal Chalcogenides Z. Yang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02568
- Identifying and evaluating urban mercury emission sources through passive sampler-based mapping of atmospheric concentrations D. McLagan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aac8e6
- Trans-boundary movement of mercury in the Northeast Asian region predicted by CAMQ-Hg from anthropogenic emissions distribution J. Sung et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2017.12.015
- Assessment of Regional Mercury Deposition and Emission Outflow in Mainland China X. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018JD028350
- Unequal Anthropogenic Enrichment of Mercury in Earth’s Northern and Southern Hemispheres C. Li et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00220
- A vegetation control on seasonal variations in global atmospheric mercury concentrations M. Jiskra et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0078-8
- Correction: Recent Advances in Atmospheric Chemistry of Mercury L. Si & P. Ariya 10.3390/atmos9060211
- Previously unaccounted atmospheric mercury deposition in a midlatitude deciduous forest D. Obrist et al. 10.1073/pnas.2105477118
- A new mechanism for atmospheric mercury redox chemistry: implications for the global mercury budget H. Horowitz et al. 10.5194/acp-17-6353-2017
- Sensitivity model study of regional mercury dispersion in the atmosphere C. Gencarelli et al. 10.5194/acp-17-627-2017
Latest update: 03 Dec 2021