Atmospheric moisture supersaturation in the near-surface atmosphere at Dome C, Antarctic Plateau
Total article views: 2,348 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,348 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,335 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,014 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,013 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 334 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 322 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Archival processes of the water stable isotope signal in East Antarctic ice cores M. Casado et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1745-2018
- The AntAWS dataset: a compilation of Antarctic automatic weather station observations Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-15-411-2023
- Intercomparison of Large-Eddy Simulations of the Antarctic Boundary Layer for Very Stable Stratification F. Couvreux et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00539-4
- Reply to Comment by Genthon et al. on “Surface Air Relative Humidities Spuriously Exceeding 100% in CMIP5 Model Output and Their Impact on Future Projections” K. Ruosteenoja et al. 10.1029/2018JD028680
- Modeling the Dynamics of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer Over the Antarctic Plateau With a General Circulation Model E. Vignon et al. 10.1002/2017MS001184
- Exploring the role of snow metamorphism on the isotopic composition of the surface snow at EastGRIP R. Harris Stuart et al. 10.5194/tc-17-1185-2023
- Water Supersaturation for Early Mars A. Delavois et al. 10.1029/2022JE007424
- Improved Representation of Clouds in the Atmospheric Component LMDZ6A of the IPSL‐CM6A Earth System Model J. Madeleine et al. 10.1029/2020MS002046
- A dedicated robust instrument for water vapor generation at low humidity for use with a laser water isotope analyzer in cold and dry polar regions C. Leroy-Dos Santos et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2907-2021
- Ice fog observed at cirrus temperatures at Dome C, Antarctic Plateau É. Vignon et al. 10.5194/acp-22-12857-2022
- Water vapor in cold and clean atmosphere: a 3-year data set in the boundary layer of Dome C, East Antarctic Plateau C. Genthon et al. 10.5194/essd-14-1571-2022
- The Performance of the ERA‐Interim and ERA5 Atmospheric Reanalyses Over Weddell Sea Pack Ice J. King et al. 10.1029/2022JC018805
- Nonequilibrium Fractionation During Ice Cloud Formation in iCAM5: Evaluating the Common Parameterization of Supersaturation as a Linear Function of Temperature M. Dütsch et al. 10.1029/2019MS001764
- Air Moisture Climatology and Related Physical Processes in the Antarctic on the Basis of ERA5 Reanalysis T. Naakka et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0798.1
- 10 years of temperature and wind observation on a 45 m tower at Dome C, East Antarctic plateau C. Genthon et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5731-2021
- Climatic information archived in ice cores: impact of intermittency and diffusion on the recorded isotopic signal in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1581-2020
- Comment on “Surface Air Relative Humidities Spuriously Exceeding 100% in CMIP5 Model Output and Their Impact on Future Projections” by K. Ruosteenoja et al. (2017) C. Genthon et al. 10.1029/2017JD028111
- Water Isotopic Signature of Surface Snow Metamorphism in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.1029/2021GL093382
- Stable boundary‐layer regimes at Dome C, Antarctica: observation and analysis E. Vignon et al. 10.1002/qj.2998
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023