A new methodology for PBL height estimations based on lidar depolarization measurements: analysis and comparison against MWR and WRF model-based results
Juan Antonio Bravo-Aranda et al.
Total article views: 2,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,083 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,521 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 562 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Planetary boundary layer height by means of lidar and numerical simulations over New Delhi, India K. Nakoudi et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2595-2019
- A new method to retrieve the diurnal variability of planetary boundary layer height from lidar under different thermodynamic stability conditions T. Su et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111519
- Monumental heritage exposure to urban black carbon pollution D. Patrón et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.09.030
- Relationship between the planetary boundary layer height and the particle scattering coefficient at the surface M. Perrone & S. Romano 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.04.017
- Are EARLINET and AERONET climatologies consistent? The case of Thessaloniki, Greece N. Siomos et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11885-2018
- A Review of Techniques for Diagnosing the Atmospheric Boundary Layer Height (ABLH) Using Aerosol Lidar Data R. Dang et al. 10.3390/rs11131590
- An Architecture Providing Depolarization Ratio Capability for a Multi-Wavelength Raman Lidar: Implementation and First Measurements A. Rodríguez-Gómez et al. 10.3390/s17122957
- Evaluation of simulated O3 production efficiency during the KORUS-AQ campaign: Implications for anthropogenic NOx emissions in Korea Y. Oak et al. 10.1525/elementa.394
- Atmospheric response to the 20 March 2015 solar eclipse along the whole aerosol column by lidar measurements M. Perrone & S. Romano 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.11.004
- Impacts of meteorology and emission control on the abnormally low particulate matter concentration observed during the winter of 2017 X. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117377
- A comprehensive evaluation of planetary boundary layer height retrieval techniques using lidar data under different pollution scenarios F. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105483
- Multiple technical observations of the atmospheric boundary layer structure of a red-alert haze episode in Beijing Y. Shi et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4887-2019
- Analyzing the atmospheric boundary layer using high-order moments obtained from multiwavelength lidar data: impact of wavelength choice G. de Arruda Moreira et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4261-2019
- Study of the planetary boundary layer height in an urban environment using a combination of microwave radiometer and ceilometer G. Moreira et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104932
- Research Progress on Estimation of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer Height H. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s13351-020-9910-3
- Atmospheric boundary layer height estimation from aerosol lidar: a new approach based on morphological image processing techniques G. Vivone et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4249-2021
- Study of the planetary boundary layer by microwave radiometer, elastic lidar and Doppler lidar estimations in Southern Iberian Peninsula G. de Arruda Moreira et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.06.007
- An improved method for automatic determination of the planetary boundary layer height based on lidar data H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107382
- Considerations about the Determination of the Depolarization Calibration Profile of a Two-Telescope Lidar and Its Implications for Volume Depolarization Ratio Retrieval A. Comerón et al. 10.3390/s18061807
- Sources and physicochemical characteristics of submicron aerosols during three intensive campaigns in Granada (Spain) A. del Águila et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.06.004
- Impact of the Planetary Boundary Layer Height on the Surface Aerosol Optical and Microphysical Properties S. Romano et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023702015
- Application of Convective Condensation Level Limiter in Convective Boundary Layer Height Retrieval Based on Lidar Data H. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos8040079
- Evaluation of retrieval methods of daytime convective boundary layer height based on lidar data H. Li et al. 10.1002/2016JD025620
- Investigating the quality of modeled aerosol profiles based on combined lidar and sunphotometer data N. Siomos et al. 10.5194/acp-17-7003-2017
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021