Modelling micro- and macrophysical contributors to the dissipation of an Arctic mixed-phase cloud during the Arctic Summer Cloud Ocean Study (ASCOS)
Katharina Loewe et al.
Total article views: 2,076 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,042 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,032 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,570 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,564 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 468 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Small-scale structure of thermodynamic phase in Arctic mixed-phase clouds observed by airborne remote sensing during a cold air outbreak and a warm air advection event E. Ruiz-Donoso et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5487-2020
- Terrestrial or marine – indications towards the origin of ice-nucleating particles during melt season in the European Arctic up to 83.7° N M. Hartmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11613-2021
- Classification of Arctic multilayer clouds using radiosonde and radar data in Svalbard M. Vassel et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5111-2019
- Three-channel single-wavelength lidar depolarization calibration E. McCullough et al. 10.5194/amt-11-861-2018
- Lidar measurements of thin laminations within Arctic clouds E. McCullough et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4595-2019
- Simulated and observed horizontal inhomogeneities of optical thickness of Arctic stratus M. Schäfer et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13115-2018
- Wintertime Airborne Measurements of Ice Nucleating Particles in the High Arctic: A Hint to a Marine, Biogenic Source for Ice Nucleating Particles M. Hartmann et al. 10.1029/2020GL087770
- Variation of Ice Nucleating Particles in the European Arctic Over the Last Centuries M. Hartmann et al. 10.1029/2019GL082311
- 100 Years of Progress in Boundary Layer Meteorology M. LeMone et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0013.1
- A Sensitivity Study of Arctic Air‐Mass Transformation Using Large Eddy Simulation A. Dimitrelos et al. 10.1029/2019JD031738
- The importance of Aitken mode aerosol particles for cloud sustenance in the summertime high Arctic – a simulation study supported by observational data I. Bulatovic et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3871-2021
- Influence of Arctic Microlayers and Algal Cultures on Sea Spray Hygroscopicity and the Possible Implications for Mixed‐Phase Clouds S. Christiansen et al. 10.1029/2020JD032808
- Role of air-mass transformations in exchange between the Arctic and mid-latitudes F. Pithan et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0234-1
- Response of Arctic mixed-phase clouds to aerosol perturbations under different surface forcings G. Eirund et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9847-2019
- Enrichment of calcium in sea spray aerosol in the Arctic summer atmosphere P. Mukherjee et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2020.103898
- Wildfire smoke, Arctic haze, and aerosol effects on mixed-phase and cirrus clouds over the North Pole region during MOSAiC: an introduction R. Engelmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13397-2021
- A model intercomparison of CCN-limited tenuous clouds in the high Arctic R. Stevens et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11041-2018
- Processes contributing to cloud dissipation and formation events on the North Slope of Alaska J. Sedlar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4149-2021
- Local and Remote Controls on Arctic Mixed‐Layer Evolution R. Neggers et al. 10.1029/2019MS001671
- Insights into the molecular composition of semi-volatile aerosols in the summertime central Arctic Ocean using FIGAERO-CIMS K. Siegel et al. 10.1039/D0EA00023J
- The Impact of Warm and Moist Airmass Perturbations on Arctic Mixed-Phase Stratocumulus G. Eirund et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0163.1
- Comparison of Antarctic and Arctic Single‐Layer Stratiform Mixed‐Phase Cloud Properties Using Ground‐Based Remote Sensing Measurements D. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019JD030673
- Simulation of mixed-phase clouds with the ICON large-eddy model in the complex Arctic environment around Ny-Ålesund V. Schemann & K. Ebell 10.5194/acp-20-475-2020
- Annual variability of ice-nucleating particle concentrations at different Arctic locations H. Wex et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5293-2019
- Ice multiplication from ice–ice collisions in the high Arctic: sensitivity to ice habit, rimed fraction, ice type and uncertainties in the numerical description of the process G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9741-2021
- Employing airborne radiation and cloud microphysics observations to improve cloud representation in ICON at kilometer-scale resolution in the Arctic J. Kretzschmar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13145-2020
- Atmospheric Habitable Zones in Y Dwarf Atmospheres J. Yates et al. 10.3847/1538-4357/836/2/184
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021