Continuous vertical aerosol profiling with a multi-wavelength Raman polarization lidar over the Pearl River Delta, China
Total article views: 2,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,435 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,890 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,876 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 559 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol layer heights above Tajikistan during the CADEX campaign J. Hofer et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20199902009
- TCCON Philippines: First Measurement Results, Satellite Data and Model Comparisons in Southeast Asia V. Velazco et al. 10.3390/rs9121228
- Raman Lidar Observations of Aerosol Optical Properties in 11 Cities from France to Siberia E. Dieudonné et al. 10.3390/rs9100978
- Are EARLINET and AERONET climatologies consistent? The case of Thessaloniki, Greece N. Siomos et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11885-2018
- Lidar vertical observation network and data assimilation reveal key processes driving the 3-D dynamic evolution of PM<sub>2.5</sub> concentrations over the North China Plain Y. Xiang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7023-2021
- Satellite-Observed Four-Dimensional Spatiotemporal Characteristics of Maritime Aerosol Types over the Coastal Waters of the Guangdong–Hong Kong–Macao Greater Bay Area and the Northern South China Sea Q. Ma et al. 10.3390/rs14215464
- Multi-dimensional satellite observations of aerosol properties and aerosol types over three major urban clusters in eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12331-2021
- DeLiAn – a growing collection of depolarization ratio, lidar ratio and Ångström exponent for different aerosol types and mixtures from ground-based lidar observations A. Floutsi et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2353-2023
- Optical Properties of Boundary Layer Aerosols From High Spectral Resolution Lidar Measurements in a Polluted Urban Environment (Seoul, Korea) S. Park et al. 10.1029/2023JD038523
- Airborne measurements of cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) vertical structures over Southern China X. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.106012
- Three-wavelength polarization Scheimpflug lidar system developed for remote sensing of atmospheric aerosols Z. Kong et al. 10.1364/AO.58.008612
- Investigation and characterization of atmospheric aerosols over the Urmia Lake using the satellite data and synoptic recordings F. Ghomashi & H. Khalesifard 10.1016/j.apr.2020.08.020
- Interaction Between Planetary Boundary Layer and PM2.5 Pollution in Megacities in China: a Review Y. Miao et al. 10.1007/s40726-019-00124-5
- Monitoring atmospheric particulate matters using vertically resolved measurements of a polarization lidar, in-situ recordings and satellite data over Tehran, Iran H. Panahifar et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-76947-w
- Long-term variations in aerosol optical properties, types, and radiative forcing in the Sichuan Basin, Southwest China Z. Shu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151490
- Airborne Pollen Observed by PollyXT Raman Lidar at Finokalia, Crete X. Shang et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023702005
- CALIPSO-observed Southeast Asia biomass-burning influences on aerosol vertical structure in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area X. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106755
- Characterization of Aerosol Sources and Optical Properties in Siberia Using Airborne and Spaceborne Observations A. Zabukovec et al. 10.3390/atmos12020244
- Measurement report: Vehicle-based multi-lidar observational study of the effect of meteorological elements on the three-dimensional distribution of particles in the western Guangdong–Hong Kong–Macao Greater Bay Area X. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-139-2022
- Aerosol vertical distribution and optical properties over China from long-term satellite and ground-based remote sensing P. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-17-2509-2017
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023