21 Apr 2017
Research article | 21 Apr 2017
Direct radiative effect of carbonaceous aerosols from crop residue burning during the summer harvest season in East China
Huan Yao et al.
Total article views: 2,573 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,573 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,531 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,991 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,952 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 582 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 579 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- PM2.5 emissions and source profiles from open burning of crop residues H. Ni et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.063
- Aerosol absorption over the Aegean Sea under northern summer winds G. Methymaki et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117533
- Optical and Physical Characteristics of the Lowest Aerosol Layers over the Yellow River Basin M. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos10100638
- Nonlinear behavior of organic aerosol in biomass burning plumes: a microphysical model analysis I. Konovalov et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12091-2019
- Aerosol Optical Properties and Contribution to Differentiate Haze and Haze-Free Weather in Wuhan City M. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11040322
- Natural sea-salt emissions moderate the climate forcing of anthropogenic nitrate Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-771-2020
- Emission Characteristics of Primary Brown Carbon Absorption From Biomass and Coal Burning: Development of an Optical Emission Inventory for China J. Tian et al. 10.1029/2018JD029352
- Brown carbon's emission factors and optical characteristics in household biomass burning: developing a novel algorithm for estimating the contribution of brown carbon J. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2329-2021
- Concentrations and emissions of particulate matter and ammonia from extensive livestock farm in South China C. Dai et al. 10.1007/s11356-018-3766-4
- Impact of Sea Breeze Circulation on the Transport of Ship Emissions in Tangshan Port, China F. Shang et al. 10.3390/atmos10110723
- Near-real-time estimation of hourly open biomass burning emissions in China using multiple satellite retrievals Y. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152777
- Observation-based estimates of the mass absorption cross-section of black and brown carbon and their contribution to aerosol light absorption in East Asia C. Cho et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.024
- Light absorption properties and absorption emission factors for indoor biomass burning L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115652
- Validation and inter-comparison of MODIS and VIIRS aerosol optical depth products against data from multiple observation networks over East China Y. Su et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118205
- Characteristics of the main primary source profiles of particulate matter across China from 1987 to 2017 X. Bi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3223-2019
- Radiative Effects of Residential Sector Emissions in China: Sensitivity to Uncertainty in Black Carbon Emissions S. Archer‐Nicholls et al. 10.1029/2018JD030120
- Weakened Aerosol‐PBL Interaction During COVID‐19 Lockdown in Northern China Z. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL090542
- Air-Pollutant Emissions from Agricultural Burning in Mae Chaem Basin, Chiang Mai Province, Thailand N. Arunrat et al. 10.3390/atmos9040145
- A review of biomass burning: Emissions and impacts on air quality, health and climate in China J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.11.025
Latest update: 05 Dec 2022