Articles | Volume 17, issue 8
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Direct radiative effect of carbonaceous aerosols from crop residue burning during the summer harvest season in East China
Total article views: 3,102 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,102 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,057 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,444 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,405 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 658 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 652 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The evolution of open biomass burning during summer crop harvest in the North China Plain S. Li et al. 10.1177/03091333231187817
- Aerosol absorption over the Aegean Sea under northern summer winds G. Methymaki et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117533
- Optical and Physical Characteristics of the Lowest Aerosol Layers over the Yellow River Basin M. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos10100638
- Hourly emissions of air pollutants and greenhouse gases from open biomass burning in China during 2016–2020 Y. Xu et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02541-0
- Two-way coupled meteorology and air quality models in Asia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of impacts of aerosol feedbacks on meteorology and air quality C. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5265-2022
- Natural sea-salt emissions moderate the climate forcing of anthropogenic nitrate Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-771-2020
- Emission Characteristics of Primary Brown Carbon Absorption From Biomass and Coal Burning: Development of an Optical Emission Inventory for China J. Tian et al. 10.1029/2018JD029352
- Near-real-time estimation of hourly open biomass burning emissions in China using multiple satellite retrievals Y. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152777
- A coupled framework for estimating pollutant emissions from open burning of specific crop residue: A case study for wheat Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156731
- Light absorption properties and absorption emission factors for indoor biomass burning L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115652
- Characteristics of the main primary source profiles of particulate matter across China from 1987 to 2017 X. Bi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3223-2019
- Radiative Effects of Residential Sector Emissions in China: Sensitivity to Uncertainty in Black Carbon Emissions S. Archer‐Nicholls et al. 10.1029/2018JD030120
- Weakened Aerosol‐PBL Interaction During COVID‐19 Lockdown in Northern China Z. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL090542
- Measurement report: The importance of biomass burning in light extinction and direct radiative effect of urban aerosol during the COVID-19 lockdown in Xi'an, China J. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8369-2022
- PM2.5 emissions and source profiles from open burning of crop residues H. Ni et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.063
- Nonlinear behavior of organic aerosol in biomass burning plumes: a microphysical model analysis I. Konovalov et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12091-2019
- Aerosol Optical Properties and Contribution to Differentiate Haze and Haze-Free Weather in Wuhan City M. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11040322
- Impacts of biomass burning and photochemical processing on the light absorption of brown carbon in the southeastern Tibetan Plateau J. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1879-2023
- Brown carbon absorption in the Mediterranean basin from local and long-range transported biomass burning air masses G. Methymaki et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119822
- Brown carbon's emission factors and optical characteristics in household biomass burning: developing a novel algorithm for estimating the contribution of brown carbon J. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2329-2021
- Concentrations and emissions of particulate matter and ammonia from extensive livestock farm in South China C. Dai et al. 10.1007/s11356-018-3766-4
- Impact of Sea Breeze Circulation on the Transport of Ship Emissions in Tangshan Port, China F. Shang et al. 10.3390/atmos10110723
- Observation-based estimates of the mass absorption cross-section of black and brown carbon and their contribution to aerosol light absorption in East Asia C. Cho et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.024
- Validation and inter-comparison of MODIS and VIIRS aerosol optical depth products against data from multiple observation networks over East China Y. Su et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118205
- Air-Pollutant Emissions from Agricultural Burning in Mae Chaem Basin, Chiang Mai Province, Thailand N. Arunrat et al. 10.3390/atmos9040145
- Impact of Sea Breeze on the Transport of Ship Emissions: A Comprehensive Study in the Bohai Rim Region, China Y. Ma et al. 10.3390/atmos13071094
- A review of biomass burning: Emissions and impacts on air quality, health and climate in China J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.11.025
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023