21 Mar 2017
Research article | 21 Mar 2017
Upper tropospheric cloud systems derived from IR sounders: properties of cirrus anvils in the tropics
Sofia E. Protopapadaki et al.
Total article views: 2,669 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,660 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,096 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,083 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 580 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 577 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Version 4 CALIPSO Imaging Infrared Radiometer ice and liquid water cloud microphysical properties – Part II: Results over oceans A. Garnier et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3277-2021
- The Life Cycle of Anvil Clouds and the Top-of-Atmosphere Radiation Balance over the Tropical West Pacific C. Wall et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0154.1
- New Cloud System Metrics to Assess Bulk Ice Cloud Schemes in a GCM C. Stubenrauch et al. 10.1029/2019MS001642
- Diurnal Differences in Tropical Maritime Anvil Cloud Evolution B. Gasparini et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0211.1
- The Life Cycle and Net Radiative Effect of Tropical Anvil Clouds D. Hartmann et al. 10.1029/2018MS001484
- A Lagrangian Perspective on Tropical Anvil Cloud Lifecycle in Present and Future Climate B. Gasparini et al. 10.1029/2020JD033487
- 3D radiative heating of tropical upper tropospheric cloud systems derived from synergistic A-Train observations and machine learning C. Stubenrauch et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1015-2021
- Cirrus Cloud Properties as Seen by the CALIPSO Satellite and ECHAM-HAM Global Climate Model B. Gasparini et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-16-0608.1
- Diurnal variation of high-level clouds from the synergy of AIRS and IASI space-borne infrared sounders A. Feofilov & C. Stubenrauch 10.5194/acp-19-13957-2019
- Ice cloud microphysical trends observed by the Atmospheric Infrared Sounder B. Kahn et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10715-2018
- What Drives the Life Cycle of Tropical Anvil Clouds? B. Gasparini et al. 10.1029/2019MS001736
- Cloud climatologies from the infrared sounders AIRS and IASI: strengths and applications C. Stubenrauch et al. 10.5194/acp-17-13625-2017
- Development of a Rapid Retrieval Method for Cloud Optical Thickness and Cloud-Top Height Using Himawari-8 Infrared Measurements S. Sakai et al. 10.2151/sola.2019-012
- The Response of Tropical Organized Convection to El Niño Warming S. Sullivan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031026
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022