Cloud characteristics, thermodynamic controls and radiative impacts during the Observations and Modeling of the Green Ocean Amazon (GoAmazon2014/5) experiment
Scott E. Giangrande et al.
Total article views: 2,577 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,570 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,561 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,763 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 798 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 798 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- GoAmazon2014/5 campaign points to deep-inflow approach to deep convection across scales K. Schiro et al. 10.1073/pnas.1719842115
- Interpreting the Diurnal Cycle of Clouds and Precipitation in the ARM GoAmazon Observations: Shallow to Deep Convection Transition Y. Tian et al. 10.1029/2020JD033766
- Statistical characteristics of raindrop size distribution over the Western Ghats of India: wet versus dry spells of the Indian summer monsoon U. Murali Krishna et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4741-2021
- Cloud regimes over the Amazon Basin: perspectives from the GoAmazon2014/5 campaign S. Giangrande et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7489-2020
- Interactions Between the Amazonian Rainforest and Cumuli Clouds: A Large‐Eddy Simulation, High‐Resolution ECMWF, and Observational Intercomparison Study J. Vilà‐Guerau de Arellano et al. 10.1029/2019MS001828
- Sensitivity of the Amazonian Convective Diurnal Cycle to Its Environment in Observations and Reanalysis K. Itterly et al. 10.1029/2018JD029251
- Thresholds for Atmospheric Convection in Amazonian Rainforests M. Wu & J. Lee 10.1029/2019GL082909
- Morning boundary layer conditions for shallow to deep convective cloud evolution during the dry season in the central Amazon A. Henkes et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13207-2021
- An examination of microwave rainfall retrieval biases and their characteristics over the Amazon I. Costa et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.06.011
- Overview: Precipitation characteristics and sensitivities to environmental conditions during GoAmazon2014/5 and ACRIDICON-CHUVA L. Machado et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6461-2018
- Land–atmosphere interactions in the tropics – a review P. Gentine et al. 10.5194/hess-23-4171-2019
- The Green Ocean: precipitation insights from the GoAmazon2014/5 experiment D. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9121-2018
- Factors Governing Cloud Growth and Entrainment Rates in Shallow Cumulus and Cumulus Congestus During GoAmazon2014/5 J. Eissner et al. 10.1029/2021JD034722
- Updraft and Downdraft Core Size and Intensity as Revealed by Radar Wind Profilers: MCS Observations and Idealized Model Comparisons D. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031774
- Aerosol characteristics and particle production in the upper troposphere over the Amazon Basin M. Andreae et al. 10.5194/acp-18-921-2018
- Effect of Vertical Air Motion on Disdrometer Derived Z-R Coefficients S. Michaelides et al. 10.3390/atmos10020077
- Observations of particulate matter, NO2, SO2, O3, H2S and selected VOCs at a semi-urban environment in the Amazon region S. Paralovo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.09.073
- Aircraft observations of the chemical composition and aging of aerosol in the Manaus urban plume during GoAmazon 2014/5 J. Shilling et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10773-2018
- The Characteristics of Tropical and Midlatitude Mesoscale Convective Systems as Revealed by Radar Wind Profilers D. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018JD030087
- An Observational Comparison of Level of Neutral Buoyancy and Level of Maximum Detrainment in Tropical Deep Convective Clouds D. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032637
- What drives daily precipitation over the central Amazon? Differences observed between wet and dry seasons T. Biscaro et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6735-2021
- Impact of secondary droplet activation on the contrasting cloud microphysical relationships during the wet and dry seasons in the Amazon J. Yeom et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104648
- Kelvin Waves during GOAmazon and Their Relationship to Deep Convection Y. Serra et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0008.1
Latest update: 19 Oct 2021