Atmospheric pollution over the eastern Mediterranean during summer – a review
Uri Dayan et al.
Total article views: 2,393 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,382 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,369 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,545 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 827 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 824 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Contrasting rainfall-runoff characteristics of floods in desert and Mediterranean basins D. Zoccatelli et al. 10.5194/hess-23-2665-2019
- Monsoon Season Quantitative Assessment of Biomass Burning Clear-Sky Aerosol Radiative Effect at Surface by Ground-Based Lidar Observations in Pulau Pinang, Malaysia in 2014 S. Lolli et al. 10.3390/rs11222660
- Primary aerosol and secondary inorganic aerosol budget over the Mediterranean Basin during 2012 and 2013 J. Guth et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4911-2018
- Determination of the multiple-scattering correction factor and its cross-sensitivity to scattering and wavelength dependence for different AE33 Aethalometer filter tapes: a multi-instrumental approach J. Yus-Díez et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6335-2021
- Long-Term Assessment of Air Quality and Identification of Aerosol Sources at Setúbal, Portugal A. Silva et al. 10.3390/ijerph17155447
- The GLAM Airborne Campaign across the Mediterranean Basin P. Ricaud et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0226.1
- An example of aerosol pattern variability over bright surface using high resolution MODIS MAIAC: The eastern and western areas of the Dead Sea and environs L. Sever et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.06.047
- PM10 Concentrations in a Provincial City of Inland Greece in the Times of Austerity and Their Relationship with Meteorological and Socioeconomic Conditions O. Sindosi et al. 10.1007/s11270-021-05008-3
- Meteorology and Climate Influences on Tropospheric Ozone: a Review of Natural Sources, Chemistry, and Transport Patterns X. Lu et al. 10.1007/s40726-019-00118-3
- Impact of aerosol layering, complex aerosol mixing, and cloud coverage on high-resolution MAIAC aerosol optical depth measurements: Fusion of lidar, AERONET, satellite, and ground-based measurements I. Rogozovsky et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118163
- Secondary organic aerosol tracers and related polar organic compounds between urban and rural areas in the Eastern Mediterranean region: source apportionment and the influence of atmospheric oxidants P. Kanellopoulos et al. 10.1039/D0EM00238K
- Long-term measurements of aerosol optical and physical properties over the Eastern Mediterranean: Hygroscopic nature and source regions E. Tutsak & M. Koçak 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.03.007
- Influence of the North Atlantic oscillation on the atmospheric levels of benzo[a]pyrene over Europe P. Jiménez-Guerrero & N. Ratola 10.1007/s00382-021-05766-0
- Cross-talk between physiological and biochemical adjustments by Punica granatum cv. Dente di cavallo mitigates the effects of salinity and ozone stress A. Calzone et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.402
- Concentration-response relationships between hourly particulate matter and ischemic events: A case-crossover analysis of effect modification by season and air-mass origin R. Nirel et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143407
- Evaluation of EU air quality standards through modeling and the FAIRMODE benchmarking methodology J. Kushta et al. 10.1007/s11869-018-0631-z
- Polar organic compounds in PM10 and PM2.5 atmospheric aerosols from a background Eastern Mediterranean site during the winter period: Secondary formation, distribution and source apportionment P. Kanellopoulos et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117622
- Aircraft vertical profiles during summertime regional and Saharan dust scenarios over the north-western Mediterranean basin: aerosol optical and physical properties J. Yus-Díez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-431-2021
- High Resolution WRF Simulations for the Tel‐Aviv Metropolitan Area Reveal the Urban Fingerprint in the Sea‐Breeze Hodograph D. Avisar et al. 10.1029/2020JD033691
- A model for archaeologically relevant Holocene climate impacts in the Aegean-Levantine region (easternmost Mediterranean) E. Rohling et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.02.009
- Particulate Matter in the Summer Season and Its Relation to Synoptic Conditions and Regional Climatic Stress – the Case of Haifa, Israel H. Saaroni et al. 10.1007/s11270-018-3943-6
- Air-water interactions: The signature of meteorological and air-quality parameters on the chemical characteristics of water produced from the atmosphere O. Inbar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147940
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in background air around the Aegean: implications for phase partitioning and size distribution A. Besis et al. 10.1007/s11356-017-0285-7
Latest update: 01 Dec 2021