Modeling soil organic carbon dynamics and their driving factors in the main global cereal cropping systems
Total article views: 2,826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,792 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,243 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,224 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 583 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 568 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modelling spatial and temporal soil organic carbon dynamics under climate and land management change scenarios, northern Ethiopia S. Mesfin et al. 10.1111/ejss.13060
- Spatially explicit analyses of sustainable agricultural residue potential for bioenergy in China under various soil and land management scenarios B. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2020.110614
- Spatiotemporal changes in cropland soil organic carbon in a rapidly urbanizing area of southeastern China from 1980 to 2015 E. Xie et al. 10.1002/ldr.4226
- Crop production, water pollution, or climate change mitigation—Which drives socially optimal fertilization management most? M. Sihvonen et al. 10.1016/j.agsy.2020.102985
- Global pattern and change of cropland soil organic carbon during 1901-2010: Roles of climate, atmospheric chemistry, land use and management W. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.geosus.2020.03.001
- Modelling the spatiotemporal dynamics of cropland soil organic carbon by integrating process-based models differing in structures with machine learning X. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11368-023-03516-9
- A global dataset for the production and usage of cereal residues in the period 1997–2021 A. Smerald et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02587-0
- Building soil to reduce climate change impacts on global crop yield X. Deng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166711
- Evaluating soil organic carbon changes after 16 years of soil relocation in Chinese Mollisols by optimizing the input data of the RothC model S. Qingsong et al. 10.1016/j.still.2022.105561
- Terrestrial carbon sinks in China and around the world and their contribution to carbon neutrality Y. Yang et al. 10.1007/s11427-021-2045-5
- Distinct dynamics of plant- and microbial-derived soil organic matter in relation to varying climate and soil properties in temperate agroecosystems M. Man et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2023.10.008
- Measuring and modeling soil carbon sequestration under diverse cropping systems in the semiarid prairies of western Canada W. He et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.129614
- Influence of organo-chemical fertilizer mixed with hormones on yield of Zea mays (L.) and soil productivity A. KETEKU & P. INTANON 10.14720/aas.2022.118.4.2063
- Where concepts meet the real world: A systematic review of ecosystem service indicators and their classification using CICES B. Czúcz et al. 10.1016/j.ecoser.2017.11.018
- Climate-smart forestry through innovative wood products and commercial afforestation and reforestation on marginal land B. Zhang et al. 10.1073/pnas.2221840120
- Modeling long-term attainable soil organic carbon sequestration across the highlands of Ethiopia A. Abegaz et al. 10.1007/s10668-021-01653-0
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023