05 Sep 2017
Research article | 05 Sep 2017
Tracing changes in atmospheric moisture supply to the drying Southwest China
Chi Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,207 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,207 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,191 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,412 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,400 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 795 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 791 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Moisture Source Changes Contributed to Different Precipitation Changes over the Northern and Southern Tibetan Plateau C. Zhang et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-18-0094.1
- Latitudinal effects on phenology near the northern limit of figs in China H. Chen et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-22548-7
- Ecological restoration enhances ecosystem health in the karst regions of southwest China C. Liao et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.03.036
- More frequent summer heat waves in southwestern China linked to the recent declining of Arctic sea ice K. Deng et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8335
- Moisture sources for precipitation in Southwest China in summer and the changes during the extreme droughts of 2006 and 2011 C. Zhang 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125333
- Wet-to-dry shift over Southwest China in 1994 tied to the warming of tropical warm pool L. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4068-8
- Assessment and attribution of China’s droughts using an integrated drought index derived from GRACE and GRACE-FO data S. Deng et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127170
- Water storage redistribution over East China, between 2003 and 2015, driven by intra- and inter-annual climate variability Q. He et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124475
- The unevenness in observed daily precipitation in mainland China G. Wu et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03784-w
- Interdecadal Variability of Summer Precipitation Efficiency in East Asia J. Wang et al. 10.1155/2019/3563024
- Difference in the atmospheric water cycle over the Hengduan Mountains between wet and dry summers Y. Zhao et al. 10.1002/joc.7533
- Analysis of Drought Vulnerability Characteristics and Risk Assessment Based on Information Distribution and Diffusion in Southwest China S. Jiang et al. 10.3390/atmos9070239
- Assessing the Roles of Terrestrial Stilling and Solar Dimming in Land Surface Drying/Wetting across China K. Duan et al. 10.3390/w12071996
- Asymmetrical synchronization of extreme rainfall events in southwest China P. Qiao et al. 10.1002/joc.7569
- Evaluation of High-Resolution Precipitation Products over Southwest China Y. Nie & J. Sun 10.1175/JHM-D-20-0045.1
- Complex Networks Reveal Teleconnections between the Global SST and Rainfall in Southwest China P. Qiao et al. 10.3390/atmos12010101
- Can Satellite Precipitation Products Estimate Probable Maximum Precipitation: A Comparative Investigation with Gauge Data in the Dadu River Basin Y. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs10010041
- Spatiotemporal Differences in Dominants of Dryness/Wetness Changes in Southwest China S. Zhou et al. 10.1155/2019/2820769
- Recent progress on the sources of continental precipitation as revealed by moisture transport analysis L. Gimeno et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.103070
- Asian Winter Monsoon Imprint on the Water Column Structure at the Northern South China Sea Coast Y. Zhang et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.680180
- An analysis on moisture source of extreme precipitation in Southwest China in summer C. ZHANG & S. WU 10.31497/zrzyxb.20210508
- Asymmetric response of short- and long-duration dry spells to warming during the warm-rain season over Eastern monsoon China C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127114
- Summer monsoon–induced upwelling dominated coastal sea surface temperature variations in the northern South China Sea over the last two millennia W. Lee et al. 10.1177/0959683618824715
- Spatiotemporal Variations in Daytime and Night-Time Precipitation on the Yunnan–Guizhou Plateau from 1960 to 2017 D. Zhu et al. 10.3390/atmos13030415
- Prolonged duration and increased severity of agricultural droughts during 1978 to 2016 detected by ESA CCI SM in the humid Yunnan Province, Southwest China S. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.105036
- Drought Onset and Termination in India D. Shah & V. Mishra 10.1029/2020JD032871
- Spatially differentiated changes in regional climate and underlying drivers in southwestern China M. Wang et al. 10.1007/s11676-021-01374-0
- Synoptic‐Scale Circulation Precursors of Extreme Precipitation Events Over Southwest China During the Rainy Season Y. Nie & J. Sun 10.1029/2021JD035134
Latest update: 01 Dec 2022