01 Sep 2017
Research article | 01 Sep 2017
Stratospheric ozone intrusion events and their impacts on tropospheric ozone in the Southern Hemisphere
Jesse W. Greenslade et al.
Total article views: 2,432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,405 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,394 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,699 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,694 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 700 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Increasing Surface Ozone and Tropospheric Ozone in Antarctica and Their Possible Drivers P. Kumar et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08491
- Understanding the local and remote source contributions to ambient O3 during a pollution episode using a combination of experimental approaches in the Guadalquivir valley, southern Spain M. in 't Veld et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144579
- Quantifying the Impact of Atmospheric Transport Uncertainty on CO 2 Surface Flux Estimates A. Schuh et al. 10.1029/2018GB006086
- Assessment of ozone concentration data from the northern Zagreb area, Croatia, for the period from 2003 to 2016 B. Matasović et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-13295-w
- Stratosphere–Troposphere Exchange and O3 Variability in the Lower Stratosphere and Upper Troposphere over the Irene SHADOZ Site, South Africa T. Mkololo et al. 10.3390/atmos11060586
- Causal discovery of drivers of surface ozone variability in Antarctica using a deep learning algorithm P. Kumar et al. 10.1039/D1EM00383F
- Vertical profile variations of ozone in lower stratosphere in Indonesia and influence to upper troposphere ozone based on satellite N. Ambarsari & N. Komala 10.1088/1755-1315/166/1/012038
- Characterising the seasonal and geographical variability in tropospheric ozone, stratospheric influence and recent changes R. Williams et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3589-2019
- Environmental effects of ozone depletion, UV radiation and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, update 2017 A. Bais et al. 10.1039/C7PP90043K
- The role of natural factors in constraining long-term tropospheric ozone trends over Southern China X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117060
- Year-round record of near-surface ozone and O<sub>3</sub> enhancement events (OEEs) at Dome A, East Antarctica M. Ding et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3529-2020
- Tropospheric ozone in CCMI models and Gaussian process emulation to understand biases in the SOCOLv3 chemistry–climate model L. Revell et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16155-2018
- Impact of O3 on the phytoremediation effect of Celosia argentea in decontaminating Cd L. Han et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128940
- Surface and tropospheric ozone trends in the Southern Hemisphere since 1990: possible linkages to poleward expansion of the Hadley circulation X. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2018.12.021
- Exploring the stratospheric source of ozone pollution over China during the 2016 Group of Twenty summit Z. Ni et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.02.010
- Multiplatform observations of stratosphere-troposphere exchange over the Bharati (69.41° S, 76° E), Antarctica during ISEA-35 S. Das et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105455
- Global-scale distribution of ozone in the remote troposphere from the ATom and HIPPO airborne field missions I. Bourgeois et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10611-2020
Latest update: 15 May 2022