Spectral analysis of atmospheric composition: application to surface ozone model–measurement comparisons
Dene R. Bowdalo et al.
Total article views: 1,851 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2016)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropospheric Ozone Assessment Report: Assessment of global-scale model performance for global and regional ozone distributions, variability, and trends P. Young et al. 10.1525/elementa.265
- Flexible approach for quantifying average long-term changes and seasonal cycles of tropospheric trace species D. Parrish et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3383-2019
- Evaluation and error apportionment of an ensemble of atmospheric chemistry transport modeling systems: multivariable temporal and spatial breakdown E. Solazzo et al. 10.5194/acp-17-3001-2017
- Evaluation of tropospheric ozone and ozone precursors in simulations from the HTAPII and CCMI model intercomparisons – a focus on the Indian subcontinent Z. Hakim et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6437-2019
- Zonal Similarity of Long‐Term Changes and Seasonal Cycles of Baseline Ozone at Northern Midlatitudes D. Parrish et al. 10.1029/2019JD031908
- Systematic bias in evaluating chemical transport models with maximum daily 8 h average (MDA8) surface ozone for air quality applications: a case study with GEOS-Chem v9.02 K. Travis & D. Jacob 10.5194/gmd-12-3641-2019
- Improving the prediction of an atmospheric chemistry transport model using gradient-boosted regression trees P. Ivatt & M. Evans 10.5194/acp-20-8063-2020
- Automated data scanning for dense networks of low-cost air quality instruments: Detection and differentiation of instrumental error and local to regional scale environmental abnormalities M. Alavi-Shoshtari et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2017.12.002
Latest update: 16 Sep 2021