Articles | Volume 22, issue 14
© Author(s) 2022. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Stratospheric ozone trends for 1984–2021 in the SAGE II–OSIRIS–SAGE III/ISS composite dataset
Total article views: 2,100 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Apr 2022)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Apr 2022)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,100 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,148 with geography defined and -48 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,406 with geography defined and -37 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 731 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 742 with geography defined and -11 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropospheric Expansion Under Global Warming Reduces Tropical Lower Stratospheric Ozone A. Match & E. Gerber 10.1029/2022GL099463
- Evolution of total column ozone prior to the era of ozone depletion S. Brönnimann 10.3389/feart.2023.1079510
- Multi-parameter dynamical diagnostics for upper tropospheric and lower stratospheric studies L. Millán et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2957-2023
- Comment on “Observation of large and all-season ozone losses over the tropics” [AIP Adv. 12, 075006 (2022)] M. Chipperfield et al. 10.1063/5.0121723
- The historical ozone trends simulated with the SOCOLv4 and their comparison with observations and reanalyses A. Karagodin-Doyennel et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15333-2022
- The role of tropical upwelling in explaining discrepancies between recent modeled and observed lower-stratospheric ozone trends S. Davis et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3347-2023
- Long-term variability of human health-related solar ultraviolet-B radiation doses from the 1980s to the end of the 21st century C. Zerefos et al. 10.1152/physrev.00031.2022
- Increasing Surface UV Radiation in the Tropics and Northern Mid-Latitudes due to Ozone Depletion after 2010 F. Xie et al. 10.1007/s00376-023-2354-9
- An improved OSIRIS NO2 profile retrieval in the upper troposphere–lower stratosphere and intercomparison with ACE-FTS and SAGE III/ISS K. Dubé et al. 10.5194/amt-15-6163-2022
- The future ozone trends in changing climate simulated with SOCOLv4 A. Karagodin-Doyennel et al. 10.5194/acp-23-4801-2023
- Dynamical linear modeling estimates of long-term ozone trends from homogenized Dobson Umkehr profiles at Arosa/Davos, Switzerland E. Maillard Barras et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14283-2022
- Updated merged SAGE-CCI-OMPS+ dataset for the evaluation of ozone trends in the stratosphere V. Sofieva et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1881-2023
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023