Interannual variability of terpenoid emissions in an alpine city
Total article views: 2,520 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,520 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,624 with geography defined and -104 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,618 with geography defined and -53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 955 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,006 with geography defined and -51 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Energy and mass exchange at an urban site in mountainous terrain – the Alpine city of Innsbruck H. Ward et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6559-2022
- Source appointment of volatile organic compounds and evaluation of anthropogenic monoterpene emission estimates in Atlanta, Georgia Y. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119324
- Potential Strong Inhibition on Ozone Production Sensitivity by Particle Uptake X. Cheng et al. 10.3390/atmos13101558
- Rapid Sampling Protocol of Isoprene Emission Rate of Palm (Arecaceae) Species Using Excised Leaves T. Chang et al. 10.3390/atmos13050778
- Ozone Pollution in Chinese Cities: Spatiotemporal Variations and Their Relationships with Meteorological and Other Pollution Factors (2016–2020) Q. Ge et al. 10.3390/atmos13060908
- Characteristics and Impact of VOCs on Ozone Formation Potential in a Petrochemical Industrial Area, Thailand N. Pinthong et al. 10.3390/atmos13050732
- Practical Application of a Multi-Bed Adsorbent Tube Coupled with GC-MS for Low-Level VOCs Identification to Achieve Comprehensive Odor Management Y. Choi et al. 10.3390/atmos13091457
- Modeling Isoprene Emission Response to Drought and Heatwaves Within MEGAN Using Evapotranspiration Data and by Coupling With the Community Land Model H. Wang et al. 10.1029/2022MS003174
- Effects of Horizontal Transport and Vertical Mixing on Nocturnal Ozone Pollution in the Pearl River Delta H. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos13081318
- Modeling Ground Ozone Concentration Changes after Variations in Precursor Emissions and Assessing Their Benefits in the Kanto Region of Japan J. Vazquez Santiago et al. 10.3390/atmos13081187
- The Vertical Distribution of VOCs and Their Impact on the Environment: A Review D. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos13121940
- Ozone Pollution and Its Response to Nitrogen Dioxide Change from a Dense Ground-Based Network in the Yangtze River Delta: Implications for Ozone Abatement in Urban Agglomeration Z. He et al. 10.3390/atmos13091450
- Characteristics of non-methane hydrocarbons emitted from Chinese kitchens and their effect on ozone formation potential J. Son et al. 10.1007/s11869-022-01292-y
- Establishment of a Combined Model for Ozone Concentration Simulation with Stepwise Regression Analysis and Artificial Neural Network J. Yu et al. 10.3390/atmos13091371
- Policy-Related Gains in Urban Air Quality May Be Offset by Increased Emissions in a Warming Climate C. Cao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c05904
- Multi-Scale Atmospheric Emissions, Circulation and Meteorological Drivers of Ozone Episodes in El Paso-Juárez Airshed N. Karle et al. 10.3390/atmos12121575
- Air Quality Assessment in the Central Mediterranean Sea (Tyrrhenian Sea): Anthropic Impact and Miscellaneous Natural Sources, including Volcanic Contribution, on the Budget of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) F. Vichi et al. 10.3390/atmos12121609
- Sources and Seasonal Variance of Ambient Volatile Organic Compounds in the Typical Industrial City of Changzhi, Northern China X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos13030393
Latest update: 03 Oct 2023