Variability of nitrogen oxide emission fluxes and lifetimes estimated from Sentinel-5P TROPOMI observations
Total article views: 3,676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Apr 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Apr 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,701 with geography defined and -25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,168 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,222 with geography defined and -54 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,508 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,479 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantifying NOx emissions in Egypt using TROPOMI observations A. Rey-Pommier et al. 10.5194/acp-22-11505-2022
- The attempt to estimate annual variability of NOx emission in Poland using Sentinel-5P/TROPOMI data J. Godłowska et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119482
- How Can the PtPd‐Based High‐Entropy Alloy Triumphs Conventional Twc Catalyst During the NO Reduction? A Density Functional Theory Study C. Wangphon et al. 10.1002/adts.202300616
- How effective are emission taxes in reducing air pollution? T. Erbertseder et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4353315
- Remotely sensed and surface measurement- derived mass-conserving inversion of daily NOx emissions and inferred combustion technologies in energy-rich northern China X. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8001-2023
- Estimation of OH in urban plumes using TROPOMI-inferred NO2 ∕ CO S. Lama et al. 10.5194/acp-22-16053-2022
- Development of surface observation-based two-step emissions adjustment and its application on CO, NOx, and SO2 emissions in China and South Korea E. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167818
- Estimations of NOxemissions, NO2lifetime and their temporal variation over three British urbanised regions in 2019 using TROPOMI NO2observations M. Pommier 10.1039/D2EA00086E
- Using drone soundings to study the impacts and compositions of plumes from a gigantic coal-fired power plant Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164709
- Nitrogen oxides emissions from selected cities in North America, Europe, and East Asia observed by the TROPOspheric Monitoring Instrument (TROPOMI) before and after the COVID-19 pandemic C. Lonsdale & K. Sun 10.5194/acp-23-8727-2023
- Improved catalog of NOx point source emissions (version 2) S. Beirle et al. 10.5194/essd-15-3051-2023
- TROPOMI NO2 Shows a Fast Recovery of China’s Economy in the First Quarter of 2023 H. Li & B. Zheng 10.1021/acs.estlett.3c00386
- Nitrogen dioxide spatiotemporal variations in the complex urban environment of Athens, Greece T. Drosoglou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120115
- Evaluation of the nitrogen oxide emission inventory with TROPOMI observations Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119639
- Response of tropospheric nitrogen dioxide variations based on Major Function Oriented Zones over eastern China during 2006–2021 Y. Hou et al. 10.1007/s11869-022-01283-z
- Air pollution analysis in Northwestern South America: A new Lagrangian framework A. Casallas et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167350
- Quantifying urban, industrial, and background changes in NO<sub>2</sub> during the COVID-19 lockdown period based on TROPOMI satellite observations V. Fioletov et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4201-2022
- Derivation of Emissions From Satellite‐Observed Column Amounts and Its Application to TROPOMI NO2 and CO Observations K. Sun 10.1029/2022GL101102
- Cross-evaluating WRF-Chem v4.1.2, TROPOMI, APEX, and in situ NO2 measurements over Antwerp, Belgium C. Poraicu et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-479-2023
- A new method for inferring city emissions and lifetimes of nitrogen oxides from high-resolution nitrogen dioxide observations: a model study F. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1333-2022
- A comparison of the impact of TROPOMI and OMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> on global chemical data assimilation T. Sekiya et al. 10.5194/amt-15-1703-2022
- Satellite observations showed a negligible reduction in NO2 pollution due to COVID-19 lockdown over Poland E. Ugboma et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2023.1172753
- Spatiotemporal changes in tropospheric nitrogen dioxide hotspot due to emission switch-off condition in the view of lockdown emergency in India S. Sarkar & D. Mondal 10.1007/s11869-022-01240-w
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023