Estimating emissions of methane consistent with atmospheric measurements of methane and δ13C of methane
Total article views: 4,661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jul 2022)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Jul 2022)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,642 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,240 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,237 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,405 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Recent intensification of wetland methane feedback Z. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41558-023-01629-0
- Bottom‐Up Evaluation of the Methane Budget in Asia and Its Subregions A. Ito et al. 10.1029/2023GB007723
- Measurement report: Atmospheric CH4 at regional stations of the Korea Meteorological Administration–Global Atmosphere Watch Programme: measurement, characteristics, and long-term changes of its drivers H. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7141-2023
- Atmospheric Methane: Comparison Between Methane's Record in 2006–2022 and During Glacial Terminations E. Nisbet et al. 10.1029/2023GB007875
- Implementation of a satellite-based tool for the quantification of CH4 emissions over Europe (AUMIA v1.0) – Part 1: forward modelling evaluation against near-surface and satellite data A. Vara-Vela et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-6413-2023
- Atmospheric data support a multi-decadal shift in the global methane budget towards natural tropical emissions A. Drinkwater et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8429-2023
- Indicators of Global Climate Change 2022: annual update of large-scale indicators of the state of the climate system and human influence P. Forster et al. 10.5194/essd-15-2295-2023
- Tracing sources of atmospheric methane using clumped isotopes M. Haghnegahdar et al. 10.1073/pnas.2305574120
- Global Atmospheric δ13CH4 and CH4 Trends for 2000–2020 from the Atmospheric Transport Model TM5 Using CH4 from Carbon Tracker Europe–CH4 Inversions V. Mannisenaho et al. 10.3390/atmos14071121
- Atmospheric methane isotopes identify inventory knowledge gaps in the Surat Basin, Australia, coal seam gas and agricultural regions B. Kelly et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15527-2022
- Climate feedback on methane from wetlands E. Nisbet 10.1038/s41558-023-01634-3
- Slaying the methane minotaur E. Nisbet 10.1073/pnas.2318019120
- Use of Assimilation Analysis in 4D-Var Source Inversion: Observing System Simulation Experiments (OSSEs) with GOSAT Methane and Hemispheric CMAQ S. Voshtani et al. 10.3390/atmos14040758
- Challenges and opportunities in the global methane cycle S. Peng 10.1016/j.isci.2023.106878
- Atmospheric methane variability through the Last Glacial Maximum and deglaciation mainly controlled by tropical sources B. Riddell-Young et al. 10.1038/s41561-023-01332-x
- A global review of methane policies reveals that only 13% of emissions are covered with unclear effectiveness M. Olczak et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2023.04.009
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023