Urban organic aerosol composition in eastern China differs from north to south: molecular insight from a liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (Orbitrap) study
Total article views: 3,408 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,408 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,445 with geography defined and -37 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,607 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,656 with geography defined and -49 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 789 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Significant Contribution of Polycyclic Aromatic Nitrogen Heterocycles to Light Absorption in the Winter North China Plain Y. Cheng et al. 10.3390/su15118568
- Chemical Characterization of Rural Organic Aerosol in the North China Plain Using Ultrahigh-Resolution Mass Spectrometry Y. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos14111636
- Factors Influencing the Molecular Compositions and Distributions of Atmospheric Nitrogen‐Containing Compounds H. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2021JD036284
- Modeling Secondary Organic Aerosols in China: State of the Art and Perspectives J. Li et al. 10.1007/s40726-022-00246-3
- Nontarget Screening Exhibits a Seasonal Cycle of PM2.5 Organic Aerosol Composition in Beijing J. Ma et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06905
- Non-targeted analysis (NTA) and suspect screening analysis (SSA): a review of examining the chemical exposome K. Manz et al. 10.1038/s41370-023-00574-6
- Comparison of aqueous secondary organic aerosol (aqSOA) product distributions from guaiacol oxidation by non-phenolic and phenolic methoxybenzaldehydes as photosensitizers in the absence and presence of ammonium nitrate B. Mabato et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2859-2023
- Molecular characteristics of ambient organic aerosols in Shanghai winter before and after the COVID-19 outbreak W. Wen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.161811
- Abundant nitrogenous secondary organic aerosol formation accelerated by cloud processing Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.isci.2023.108317
- Chemical composition of secondary organic aerosol particles formed from mixtures of anthropogenic and biogenic precursors Y. Shao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9799-2022
- Particle characterization and quantification of organic and inorganic compounds from Chinese and Iranian aerosol filter samples using scanning laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry C. Barth et al. 10.1007/s00216-022-04275-1
- Enhanced Production of Organosulfur Species during a Severe Winter Haze Episode in the Guanzhong Basin of Northwest China Y. Han et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c02914
- Molecular characterization of nitrogen-containing organic compounds in the winter North China Plain J. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156189
- Molecular Characteristics of Atmospheric Organosulfates During Summer and Winter Seasons in Two Cities of Southern and Northern China Y. Lin et al. 10.1029/2022JD036672
- Molecular characteristics, sources, and formation pathways of organosulfur compounds in ambient aerosol in Guangzhou, South China H. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6919-2022
- Interfacial Ozone Oxidation Chemistry at a Riverine Surface Microlayer as a Source of Nitrogen Organic Compounds Y. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00130
- Discovery of emerging organic pollutants in the atmosphere through an omics approach Z. Cheng et al. 10.1007/s11783-023-1645-9
- Molecular characterization of organic aerosols in Taiyuan, China: Seasonal variation and source identification W. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149419
- Particulate matter pollution and non-targeted analysis of polar compounds in three regions of Brazil S. Pozza et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.139839
- Evolution of organic carbon during COVID-19 lockdown period: Possible contribution of nocturnal chemistry Z. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152191
- Aqueous secondary organic aerosol formation from the direct photosensitized oxidation of vanillin in the absence and presence of ammonium nitrate B. Mabato et al. 10.5194/acp-22-273-2022
- Molecular Signatures and Sources of Fluorescent Components in Atmospheric Organic Matter in South China H. Jiang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00629
- More water-soluble brown carbon after the residential “coal-to-gas” conversion measure in urban Beijing W. Yuan et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00355-w
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023