AeroCom phase III multi-model evaluation of the aerosol life cycle and optical properties using ground- and space-based remote sensing as well as surface in situ observations
Jonas Gliß et al.
Total article views: 3,959 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,098 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,095 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,414 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,681 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improved representation of the global dust cycle using observational constraints on dust properties and abundance J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8127-2021
- Understanding Top‐of‐Atmosphere Flux Bias in the AeroCom Phase III Models: A Clear‐Sky Perspective W. Su et al. 10.1029/2021MS002584
- Aerosol absorption in global models from AeroCom phase III M. Sand et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15929-2021
- Validation of Australian atmospheric aerosols from reanalysis data and CMIP6 simulations A. Isaza et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105856
- Global Clear-Sky Aerosol Speciated Direct Radiative Effects over 40 Years (1980–2019) M. Korras-Carraca et al. 10.3390/atmos12101254
- Linking the Different Diameter Types of Aspherical Desert Dust Indicates That Models Underestimate Coarse Dust Emission Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GL092054
- EC-Earth3-AerChem: a global climate model with interactive aerosols and atmospheric chemistry participating in CMIP6 T. van Noije et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5637-2021
- Seasonality of the particle number concentration and size distribution: a global analysis retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories C. Rose et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17185-2021
- Contribution of the world's main dust source regions to the global cycle of desert dust J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8169-2021
- Absorbing aerosols over Asia – an inter-model and model-observation comparison study using CAM5.3-Oslo L. Frey et al. 10.1080/16000889.2021.1909815
- Source apportionment of marine atmospheric aerosols in northern South China Sea during summertime 2018 B. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117948
- A global model–measurement evaluation of particle light scattering coefficients at elevated relative humidity M. Burgos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10231-2020
- Overview of the Norwegian Earth System Model (NorESM2) and key climate response of CMIP6 DECK, historical, and scenario simulations Ø. Seland et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6165-2020
- A global analysis of climate-relevant aerosol properties retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories P. Laj et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4353-2020
- In-cloud scavenging scheme for sectional aerosol modules – implementation in the framework of the Sectional Aerosol module for Large Scale Applications version 2.0 (SALSA2.0) global aerosol module E. Holopainen et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6215-2020
- Return to different climate states by reducing sulphate aerosols under future CO2 concentrations T. Takemura 10.1038/s41598-020-78805-1
- Evaluation of climate model aerosol trends with ground-based observations over the last 2 decades – an AeroCom and CMIP6 analysis A. Mortier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13355-2020
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021