Modeling the impact of COVID-19 on air quality in southern California: implications for future control policies
Total article views: 3,563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Dec 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Dec 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,784 with geography defined and -221 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,204 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,249 with geography defined and -45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,359 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,535 with geography defined and -176 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Impact of COVID-19 Lockdowns on Air Quality—A Global Review A. Addas & A. Maghrabi 10.3390/su131810212
- Green recovery or pollution rebound? Evidence from air pollution of China in the post-COVID-19 era T. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.116360
- Pop-up cycling infrastructure as a niche innovation for sustainable transportation in European cities: An inter- and transdisciplinary case study of Berlin S. Becker et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2022.104168
- Impact of Regional Mobility on Air Quality during COVID-19 Lockdown in Mississippi, USA Using Machine Learning F. Tuluri et al. 10.3390/ijerph20116022
- Modelling the effect of local and regional emissions on PM2.5 concentrations in Wuhan, China during the COVID-19 lockdown Y. BAI et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.09.013
- WITHDRAWN: Assessment of COVID-19 pandemic effects on ship pollutant emissions in major international seaports J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112246
- Opinion: The strength of long-term comprehensive observations to meet multiple grand challenges in different environments and in the atmosphere M. Kulmala et al. 10.5194/acp-23-14949-2023
- Characterizing the interruption-recovery patterns of urban air pollution under the COVID-19 lockdown in China W. Cai et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2021.108231
- Modeling Surface Air Pollution with Reduced Emissions during the COVID-19 Pandemic Using CHIMERE and COSMO-ART Chemical Transport Models I. Kuznetsova et al. 10.3103/S1068373922030025
- Impacts of travel bans and travel intention changes on aviation emissions due to Covid-19 pandemic Ö. Zeydan & İ. Zeydan 10.1007/s10668-023-02916-8
- Radiative Impacts of Aerosols During COVID-19 Lockdown Period Over the Indian Region R. Bhawar et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.746090
- Impacts of COVID-19 on air quality in mid-eastern China: An insight into meteorology and emissions X. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118750
- COVID-19 pandemic, port congestion, and air quality: Evidence from China B. Gu & J. Liu 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2023.106497
- WITHDRAWN: Machine Learning with Spatial Interpolation Techniques for Constructing 2-Dimensional Ozone Concentrations in Southern California during the COVID-19 Shutdown K. Do et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.121881
- Integrated process analysis retrieval of changes in ground-level ozone and fine particulate matter during the COVID-19 outbreak in the coastal city of Kannur, India F. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119468
- Identification of synergistic control for ozone and PM2.5 pollution during a large-scale emission reduction in China K. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.107025
- Impact of 2020 COVID-19 lockdowns on particulate air pollution across Europe J. Putaud et al. 10.5194/acp-23-10145-2023
- Response of PM2.5 pollution to meteorological and anthropogenic emissions changes during COVID-19 lockdown in Hunan Province based on WRF-Chem model S. Dai et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.121886
- Responses of ozone concentrations to the synergistic control of NOx and VOCs emissions in the Chengdu metropolitan area X. Du et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1024795
- The effect of COVID-19 pandemic on human mobility and ambient air quality around the world: A systematic review S. Faridi et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100888
- Response of Ozone Concentration to the Synergistic Control of Nox and Vocs Emissions in the Chengdu Metropolitan Area X. Du et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4011053
- Drivers of avian habitat use and detection of backyard birds in the Pacific Northwest during COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns O. Sanderfoot et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-16406-w
- From COVID-19 to future electrification: Assessing traffic impacts on air quality by a machine-learning model J. Yang et al. 10.1073/pnas.2102705118
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023