Articles | Volume 21, issue 2
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Effective radiative forcing from emissions of reactive gases and aerosols – a multi-model comparison
Total article views: 5,118 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,118 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,297 with geography defined and -179 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,993 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,145 with geography defined and -152 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,125 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,152 with geography defined and -27 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Methane removal and the proportional reductions in surface temperature and ozone S. Abernethy et al. 10.1098/rsta.2021.0104
- Reevaluation of Total‐Column Ozone Trends and of the Effective Radiative Forcing of Ozone‐Depleting Substances O. Morgenstern et al. 10.1029/2021GL095376
- Climate Benefits of Cleaner Energy Transitions in East and South Asia Through Black Carbon Reduction S. Ramachandran et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.842319
- Energy Budget Constraints on the Time History of Aerosol Forcing and Climate Sensitivity C. Smith et al. 10.1029/2020JD033622
- FaIRv2.0.0: a generalized impulse response model for climate uncertainty and future scenario exploration N. Leach et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3007-2021
- Projected Aerosol Changes Driven by Emissions and Climate Change Using a Machine Learning Method H. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04380
- Synergistic effects of air pollutants on meteorological fields at the junction of the Loess Plateau, Mongolian Plateau and Tibetan Plateau over Northwest China during summer R. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105921
- Tropospheric ozone changes and ozone sensitivity from the present day to the future under shared socio-economic pathways Z. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1209-2022
- Atmospheric methane and nitrous oxide: challenges alongthe path to Net Zero E. Nisbet et al. 10.1098/rsta.2020.0457
- Atmospheric methane removal: a research agenda R. Jackson et al. 10.1098/rsta.2020.0454
- The Impacts of Aerosol Emissions on Historical Climate in UKESM1 J. Seo et al. 10.3390/atmos11101095
- An empirical approach toward the SLCP reduction targets in Asia for the mid-term climate change mitigation H. Akimoto et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00385-5
- Climate-driven chemistry and aerosol feedbacks in CMIP6 Earth system models G. Thornhill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1105-2021
- Assessment of pre-industrial to present-day anthropogenic climate forcing in UKESM1 F. O'Connor et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1211-2021
- Effective radiative forcing and adjustments in CMIP6 models C. Smith et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9591-2020
- Trends in global tropospheric hydroxyl radical and methane lifetime since 1850 from AerChemMIP D. Stevenson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12905-2020
- BCC-ESM1 Model Datasets for the CMIP6 Aerosol Chemistry Model Intercomparison Project (AerChemMIP) J. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0151-2
- Global and Arctic effective radiative forcing of anthropogenic gases and aerosols in MRI-ESM2.0 N. Oshima et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00348-w
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023