Size-resolved aerosol pH over Europe during summer
Total article views: 2,783 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,783 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,963 with geography defined and -180 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,294 with geography defined and -258 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 669 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Urban aerosol chemistry at a land–water transition site during summer – Part 2: Aerosol pH and liquid water content M. Battaglia Jr. et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18271-2021
- Simulations of aerosol pH in China using WRF-Chem (v4.0): sensitivities of aerosol pH and its temporal variations during haze episodes X. Ruan et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-6143-2022
- Aerosol acidity and liquid water content regulate the dry deposition of inorganic reactive nitrogen A. Nenes et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6023-2021
- Abundance and Fractional Solubility of Aerosol Iron During Winter at a Coastal City in Northern China: Similarities and Contrasts Between Fine and Coarse Particles H. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021JD036070
- Effect of restricted emissions during COVID-19 on atmospheric aerosol chemistry in a Greater Cairo suburb: Characterization and enhancement of secondary inorganic aerosol production S. Hassan et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101587
- Acidity of Size-Resolved Sea-Salt Aerosol in a Coastal Urban Area: Comparison of Existing and New Approaches Y. Tao et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00367
- How alkaline compounds control atmospheric aerosol particle acidity V. Karydis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14983-2021
- ISORROPIA-Lite: A Comprehensive Atmospheric Aerosol Thermodynamics Module for Earth System Models S. Kakavas et al. 10.16993/tellusb.33
- Changing atmospheric acidity as a modulator of nutrient deposition and ocean biogeochemistry A. Baker et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abd8800
- Fine particle pH and its influencing factors during summer at Mt. Tai: Comparison between mountain and urban sites P. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118607
- Water soluble reactive phosphate (SRP) in atmospheric particles over East Mediterranean: The importance of dust and biomass burning events K. Violaki et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154263
- Fine Aerosol Acidity and Water during Summer in the Eastern North Atlantic T. Nah et al. 10.3390/atmos12081040
- Exploring the Nanostructures Accessible to an Organic Surfactant Atmospheric Aerosol Proxy A. Milsom et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.2c04611
- On using an aerosol thermodynamic model to calculate aerosol acidity of coarse particles Z. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2023.07.001
- Sources of Aerosol Acidity at a Suburban Site of Nanjing and Their Associations with Chlorophyll Depletion J. Gong et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00273
- Measurement report: Stoichiometry of dissolved iron and aluminum as an indicator of the factors controlling the fractional solubility of aerosol iron – results of the annual observations of size-fractionated aerosol particles in Japan K. Sakata et al. 10.5194/acp-23-9815-2023
- Estimation of aerosol acidity at a suburban site of Nanjing using machine learning method M. Tao et al. 10.1007/s10874-022-09433-4
- Elucidating the present-day chemical composition, seasonality and source regions of climate-relevant aerosols across the Arctic land surface V. Moschos et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac444b
- Modeling dust mineralogical composition: sensitivity to soil mineralogy atlases and their expected climate impacts M. Gonçalves Ageitos et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8623-2023
- Seasonal variations in aerosol acidity and its driving factors in the eastern Indo-Gangetic Plain: A quantitative analysis B. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.135490
- Dust emission reduction enhanced gas-to-particle conversion of ammonia in the North China Plain Y. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-34733-4
- Chemical transport models often underestimate inorganic aerosol acidity in remote regions of the atmosphere B. Nault et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00164-0
- Interferences with aerosol acidity quantification due to gas-phase ammonia uptake onto acidic sulfate filter samples B. Nault et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6193-2020
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023