Observing the timescales of aerosol–cloud interactions in snapshot satellite images
Total article views: 4,040 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,040 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,958 with geography defined and 82 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,591 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 444 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 367 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Stratocumulus adjustments to aerosol perturbations disentangled with a causal approach E. Fons et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00452-w
- Opportunistic experiments to constrain aerosol effective radiative forcing M. Christensen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-641-2022
- Invisible ship tracks show large cloud sensitivity to aerosol P. Manshausen et al. 10.1038/s41586-022-05122-0
- Liquid Containing Clouds at the North Slope of Alaska Demonstrate Sensitivity to Local Industrial Aerosol Emissions M. Maahn et al. 10.1029/2021GL094307
- A competition–species model for water vapour-aerosol-cloud-rain interactions F. Mascaut et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106588
- Assessing the potential efficacy of marine cloud brightening for cooling Earth using a simple heuristic model R. Wood 10.5194/acp-21-14507-2021
- Finding the invisible traces of shipping in marine clouds 10.1038/d41586-022-03026-7
- Investigating the development of clouds within marine cold-air outbreaks R. Murray-Watson et al. 10.5194/acp-23-9365-2023
- Strong Anthropogenic Cloud Perturbations Can Persist for Multiple Days V. Toll & J. Rahu 10.1029/2022JD038146
- Exploring Satellite-Derived Relationships between Cloud Droplet Number Concentration and Liquid Water Path Using a Large-Domain Large-Eddy Simulation S. Dipu et al. 10.16993/tellusb.27
- Diurnal Evolution of Cloud Water Responses to Aerosols J. Rahu et al. 10.1029/2021JD035091
- A Competition–Species Model for Water Vapour-Aerosol-Cloud-Rain Interactions F. Mascaut et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4197632
- Microphysical, macrophysical, and radiative responses of subtropical marine clouds to aerosol injections J. Chun et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1345-2023
- Observing short-timescale cloud development to constrain aerosol–cloud interactions E. Gryspeerdt et al. 10.5194/acp-22-11727-2022
- Uncertainty in aerosol–cloud radiative forcing is driven by clean conditions E. Gryspeerdt et al. 10.5194/acp-23-4115-2023
- Albedo susceptibility of northeastern Pacific stratocumulus: the role of covarying meteorological conditions J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-861-2022
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023