Articles | Volume 21, issue 8
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Volatile organic compound emissions from solvent- and water-borne coatings – compositional differences and tracer compound identifications
Total article views: 2,743 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,743 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,839 with geography defined and -96 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,262 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,276 with geography defined and -14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 481 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 563 with geography defined and -82 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characteristics of Double-Layer, Large-Flow Dielectric Barrier Discharge Plasma Source for Toluene Decomposition M. Xu et al. 10.3390/plasma6020016
- Evaluating Indoor Air Chemical Diversity, Indoor-to-Outdoor Emissions, and Surface Reservoirs Using High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry R. Sheu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01337
- Species profile and reactivity of volatile organic compounds emission in solvent uses, industry activities and from vehicular tunnels H. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.08.035
- NMR Profiling of Reaction and Transport in Thin Layers: A Review R. Nicasy et al. 10.3390/polym14040798
- Source apportionment of VOCs, IVOCs and SVOCs by positive matrix factorization in suburban Livermore, California R. Wernis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14987-2022
- Understanding the Paths of Surface Ozone Abatement in the Los Angeles Basin S. Kim et al. 10.1029/2021JD035606
- Comparing Urban Anthropogenic NMVOC Measurements With Representation in Emission Inventories—A Global Perspective E. von Schneidemesser et al. 10.1029/2022JD037906
- Ammonium adduct chemical ionization to investigate anthropogenic oxygenated gas-phase organic compounds in urban air P. Khare et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14377-2022
- Yields and molecular composition of gas-phase and secondary organic aerosol from the photooxidation of the volatile consumer product benzyl alcohol: formation of highly oxygenated and hydroxy nitro-aromatic compounds M. Jaoui et al. 10.5194/acp-23-4637-2023
- Towards Solar-Driven Formation of Robust and Self-Healable Waterborne Polyurethane Containing Disulfide Bonds via in-situ Incorporation of 2D Titanium Carbide MXene S. Gong et al. 10.32604/jrm.2022.023011
- Reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) Emissions from Laundry Dry-Cleaning by an Integrated Treatment Process of Condensation and Adsorption M. Song et al. 10.3390/pr9091658
- UV-curable polyurethane-acrylate hybrids made by a prepolymer-free process and free-standing polymer–metal oxide films made in a wholly water-based UV curing process R. Dsouza & A. Parthiban 10.1039/D3PY00517H
- Hydrophobic UV-Curable Powder Clear Coatings: Study on the Synthesis of New Crosslinking Agents Based on Raw Materials Derived from Renewable Sources D. Czachor-Jadacka et al. 10.3390/ma14164710
- Proton-Catalyzed Decomposition of Multifunctionalized Organic Hydroperoxides Derived from the Reactions of Criegee Intermediates with Ethylene Glycol in Aqueous Organic Media S. Enami 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00142
- Watching Paint Dry: Organic Vapor Emissions from Architectural Coatings and their Impact on Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation R. Tanzer-Gruener et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c02478
- Improved emission factors and speciation to characterize VOC emissions in the printing industry in China X. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.161295
- Application of a mobile laboratory using a selected-ion flow-tube mass spectrometer (SIFT-MS) for characterisation of volatile organic compounds and atmospheric trace gases R. Wagner et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6083-2021
Latest update: 06 Jun 2023