Impacts of secondary ice production on Arctic mixed-phase clouds based on ARM observations and CAM6 single-column model simulations
Total article views: 2,236 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Dec 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Dec 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,236 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,342 with geography defined and -106 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,781 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,780 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 455 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 562 with geography defined and -107 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Important Ice Processes Are Missed by the Community Earth System Model in Southern Ocean Mixed‐Phase Clouds: Bridging SOCRATES Observations to Model Developments X. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2022JD037513
- Two-year statistics of columnar-ice production in stratiform clouds over Hyytiälä, Finland: environmental conditions and the relevance to secondary ice production H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14671-2021
- Relative importance of high-latitude local and long-range-transported dust for Arctic ice-nucleating particles and impacts on Arctic mixed-phase clouds Y. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2909-2022
- Another Piece of Evidence for Important but Uncertain Ice Multiplication Processes C. Hoose 10.1029/2022AV000669
- A bin microphysics parcel model investigation of secondary ice formation in an idealised shallow convective cloud R. James et al. 10.5194/acp-23-9099-2023
- Ice multiplication from ice–ice collisions in the high Arctic: sensitivity to ice habit, rimed fraction, ice type and uncertainties in the numerical description of the process G. Sotiropoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9741-2021
- Investigating the vertical extent and short-wave radiative effects of the ice phase in Arctic summertime low-level clouds E. Järvinen et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7611-2023
- Insights of warm-cloud biases in Community Atmospheric Model 5 and 6 from the single-column modeling framework and Aerosol and Cloud Experiments in the Eastern North Atlantic (ACE-ENA) observations Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8591-2023
- Primary and secondary ice production: interactions and their relative importance X. Zhao & X. Liu 10.5194/acp-22-2585-2022
- Secondary ice production processes in wintertime alpine mixed-phase clouds P. Georgakaki et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1965-2022
- Evaluating EAMv2 Simulated High Latitude Clouds Using ARM Measurements in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres M. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2022JD038364
- Fragmentation of ice particles: laboratory experiments on graupel–graupel and graupel–snowflake collisions P. Grzegorczyk et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13505-2023
- Dependencies of Four Mechanisms of Secondary Ice Production on Cloud-Top Temperature in a Continental Convective Storm D. Waman et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-21-0278.1
- Effects of secondary ice processes on a stratocumulus to cumulus transition during a cold-air outbreak M. Karalis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106302
- Global Importance of Secondary Ice Production X. Zhao & X. Liu 10.1029/2021GL092581
- Process Drivers, Inter-Model Spread, and the Path Forward: A Review of Amplified Arctic Warming P. Taylor et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.758361
- Ship‐Based Observations and Climate Model Simulations of Cloud Phase Over the Southern Ocean N. Desai et al. 10.1029/2023JD038581
- Heavy snowfall event over the Swiss Alps: did wind shear impact secondary ice production? Z. Dedekind et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2345-2023
Latest update: 11 Dec 2023