01 Apr 2021
Research article | 01 Apr 2021
COVID-19 lockdown-induced changes in NO2 levels across India observed by multi-satellite and surface observations
Akash Biswal et al.
Total article views: 3,393 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,393 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,397 with geography defined and -4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,405 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,456 with geography defined and -51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 988 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 941 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurement report: An assessment of the impact of a nationwide lockdown on air pollution – a remote sensing perspective over India M. Pathakoti et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9047-2021
- Long-Term Impacts of COVID-19 Lockdown on the NO2 Concentrations and Urban Thermal Environment: Evidence from the Five Largest Urban Agglomerations in China N. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs14040921
- An improved TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> research product over Europe S. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7297-2021
- Global fine-scale changes in ambient NO2 during COVID-19 lockdowns M. Cooper et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04229-0
- Understanding seasonal variation in ambient air quality and its relationship with crop residue burning activities in an agrarian state of India S. Mor et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15631-6
- A global observational analysis to understand changes in air quality during exceptionally low anthropogenic emission conditions R. Sokhi et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106818
- Changes in global air pollutant emissions during the COVID-19 pandemic: a dataset for atmospheric modeling T. Doumbia et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4191-2021
- An improved understanding of NOx emissions in South Asian megacities using TROPOMI NO2 retrievals B. de Foy & J. Schauer 10.1088/1748-9326/ac48b4
- Changing air pollution and CO2 emissions during the COVID-19 pandemic: Lesson learned and future equity concerns of post-COVID recovery J. Alava & G. Singh 10.1016/j.envsci.2022.01.006
- Influence of meteorological parameters and air pollutants on the airborne pollen of city Chandigarh, India K. Ravindra et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151829
- Analyzing the Contribution of Human Mobility to Changes in Air Pollutants: Insights from the COVID-19 Lockdown in Wuhan J. Wu et al. 10.3390/ijgi10120836
- COVID-19 pandemic: What can we learn for better air quality and human health? K. Ravindra et al. 10.1016/j.jiph.2021.12.001
- COVID-19 pandemic and sudden rise in crop residue burning in India: issues and prospects for sustainable crop residue management K. Ravindra et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-17550-y
- The Impact of COVID-19 Lockdowns on Air Quality—A Global Review A. Addas & A. Maghrabi 10.3390/su131810212
- Environmental impact of COVID-19 led lockdown: A satellite data-based assessment of air quality in Indian megacities S. Prakash et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100900
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic related to lockdown measures on tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> columns over Île-de-France A. Pazmiño et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18303-2021
- Diagnosing air quality changes in the UK during the COVID-19 lockdown using TROPOMI and GEOS-Chem D. Potts et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abde5d
- Variations of Urban NO2 Pollution during the COVID-19 Outbreak and Post-Epidemic Era in China: A Synthesis of Remote Sensing and In Situ Measurements C. Zhao et al. 10.3390/rs14020419
- Short-term impacts of air pollutants in three megacities of India during COVID-19 lockdown R. Ganguly et al. 10.1007/s10668-021-01434-9
Latest update: 26 Jan 2023