17 Mar 2021
Research article | 17 Mar 2021
Meteorology-driven variability of air pollution (PM1) revealed with explainable machine learning
Roland Stirnberg et al.
Total article views: 3,117 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,130 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,127 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,326 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,326 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 804 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 801 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of COVID-19 effects on satellite-observed aerosol loading over China with machine learning H. Andersen et al. 10.1080/16000889.2021.1971925
- Revealing Drivers of Haze Pollution by Explainable Machine Learning L. Hou et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00865
- Air quality index prediction with influence of meteorological parameters using machine learning model for IoT application S. Sigamani & R. Venkatesan 10.1007/s12517-022-09578-2
- Deep learning of CMB radiation temperature M. Salti & E. Kangal 10.1016/j.aop.2022.168799
- Factors Underlying Spatiotemporal Variations in Atmospheric PM2.5 Concentrations in Zhejiang Province, China X. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13153011
- Effect of rainfall-induced diabatic heating over southern China on the formation of wintertime haze on the North China Plain X. An et al. 10.5194/acp-22-725-2022
- Response of atmospheric composition to COVID-19 lockdown measures during spring in the Paris region (France) J. Petit et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17167-2021
- Attribution of Observed Recent Decrease in Low Clouds Over the Northeastern Pacific to Cloud‐Controlling Factors H. Andersen et al. 10.1029/2021GL096498
- Explainable Machine Learning Reveals Capabilities, Redundancy, and Limitations of a Geospatial Air Quality Benchmark Dataset S. Stadtler et al. 10.3390/make4010008
- Ammonia and PM2.5 Air Pollution in Paris during the 2020 COVID Lockdown C. Viatte et al. 10.3390/atmos12020160
- A novel causality-centrality-based method for the analysis of the impacts of air pollutants on PM2.5 concentrations in China B. Wang 10.1038/s41598-021-86304-0
- Variability of physical meteorology in urban areas at different scales: implications for air quality D. Hertwig et al. 10.1039/D0FD00098A
- Tailored Algorithms for the Detection of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer Height from Common Automatic Lidars and Ceilometers (ALC) S. Kotthaus et al. 10.3390/rs12193259
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022