Articles | Volume 21, issue 5
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Measurement report: Long-range transport patterns into the tropical northwest Pacific during the CAMP2Ex aircraft campaign: chemical composition, size distributions, and the impact of convection
Total article views: 2,958 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,958 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,038 with geography defined and -80 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,516 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,556 with geography defined and -40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 442 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 482 with geography defined and -40 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of NAAPS-RA performance in Maritime Southeast Asia during CAMP2Ex E. Edwards et al. 10.5194/acp-22-12961-2022
- Mapping the performance of a versatile water-based condensation particle counter (vWCPC) with numerical simulation and experimental study W. Hao et al. 10.5194/amt-16-3973-2023
- Remote sensing of aerosol water fraction, dry size distribution and soluble fraction using multi-angle, multi-spectral polarimetry B. van Diedenhoven et al. 10.5194/amt-15-7411-2022
- Aerosol responses to precipitation along North American air trajectories arriving at Bermuda H. Dadashazar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16121-2021
- Climatic–Environmental Effects of Aerosols and Their Sensitivity to Aerosol Mixing States in East Asia in Winter Y. Gao et al. 10.3390/rs14153539
- Stubborn aerosol: why particulate mass concentrations do not drop during the wet season in Metro Manila, Philippines M. Hilario et al. 10.1039/D2EA00073C
- Particulate Oxalate‐To‐Sulfate Ratio as an Aqueous Processing Marker: Similarity Across Field Campaigns and Limitations M. Hilario et al. 10.1029/2021GL096520
- An evaluation of biomass burning aerosol mass, extinction, and size distribution in GEOS using observations from CAMP2Ex A. Collow et al. 10.5194/acp-22-16091-2022
- Measurement report: Closure analysis of aerosol–cloud composition in tropical maritime warm convection E. Crosbie et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13269-2022
- Influence of natural and anthropogenic aerosols on cloud base droplet size distributions in clouds over the South China Sea and West Pacific R. Miller et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8959-2023
- Seasonal updraft speeds change cloud droplet number concentrations in low-level clouds over the western North Atlantic S. Kirschler et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8299-2022
- Airborne HSRL-2 measurements of elevated aerosol depolarization associated with non-spherical sea salt R. Ferrare et al. 10.3389/frsen.2023.1143944
- Total organic carbon and the contribution from speciated organics in cloud water: airborne data analysis from the CAMP<sup>2</sup>Ex field campaign C. Stahl et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14109-2021
- Evidence of haze-driven secondary production of supermicrometer aerosol nitrate and sulfate in size distribution data in South Korea J. Schlosser et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7505-2022
- An ephemeral increase in organic carbon, ion ratios, and heavy metal-containing fine particles was screened in a maritime demarcation zone between North and South Korea H. Geng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119950
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023