Impact of western Pacific subtropical high on ozone pollution over eastern China
Total article views: 2,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,902 with geography defined and -93 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,415 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,422 with geography defined and -7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 394 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 480 with geography defined and -86 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Anomaly-based synoptic analysis to identify and predict meteorological conditions of strong ozone events in North China W. Qian et al. 10.1007/s11869-022-01208-w
- The Importance of NOx Control for Peak Ozone Mitigation Based on a Sensitivity Study Using CMAQ‐HDDM‐3D Model During a Typical Episode Over the Yangtze River Delta Region, China Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2022JD036555
- Spatiotemporal Variability of Air Stagnation and its Relation to Summertime Ozone in the Yangtze River Delta of China M. Xie et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.783524
- Deep Learning‐Based Ensemble Forecasts and Predictability Assessments for Surface Ozone Pollution A. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2022GL102611
- Unprecedented decline in summertime surface ozone over eastern China in 2020 comparably attributable to anthropogenic emission reductions and meteorology H. Yin et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3e22
- Impact of eastern and central Pacific El Niño on lower tropospheric ozone in China Z. Jiang & J. Li 10.5194/acp-22-7273-2022
- Characteristics of Ozone Pollution and the Impacts of Related Meteorological Factors in Shanxi Province, China L. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos13101729
- Urban Surface Ozone Concentration in Mainland China during 2015–2020: Spatial Clustering and Temporal Dynamics Y. Yao et al. 10.3390/ijerph20053810
- Enhanced ozone pollution in the summer of 2022 in China: The roles of meteorology and emission variations H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119701
- Ground-level ozone pollution in China: a synthesis of recent findings on influencing factors and impacts T. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac69fe
- The unexpected high frequency of nocturnal surface ozone enhancement events over China: characteristics and mechanisms C. He et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15243-2022
- Weather Extremes Led to Large Variability in O3 Pollution and Associated Premature Deaths in East of China Y. Wan et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.947001
- Increased night-time oxidation over China despite widespread decrease across the globe H. Wang et al. 10.1038/s41561-022-01122-x
- A Case Study on the Impact of East Asian Summer Monsoon on Surface O3 in China X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos14050768
- Biogenic emissions-related ozone enhancement in two major city clusters during a typical typhoon process J. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.apgeochem.2023.105634
- Quantifying the drivers of surface ozone anomalies in the urban areas over the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau H. Yin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14401-2022
- Worsening summertime ozone pollution in the Guanzhong Basin, China from 2014 to 2018: Impacts of synoptic conditions and anthropogenic emissions N. Bei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.118974
Latest update: 22 Sep 2023