09 Feb 2021
Research article | 09 Feb 2021
Sudden changes in nitrogen dioxide emissions over Greece due to lockdown after the outbreak of COVID-19
Maria-Elissavet Koukouli et al.
Total article views: 2,420 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,662 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,944 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,944 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 718 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic related to lockdown measures on tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> columns over Île-de-France A. Pazmiño et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18303-2021
- Changes in Power Plant NOx Emissions over Northwest Greece Using a Data Assimilation Technique I. Skoulidou et al. 10.3390/atmos12070900
- Nitrogen dioxide decline and rebound observed by GOME-2 and TROPOMI during COVID-19 pandemic S. Liu et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01046-2
- Global tropospheric ozone responses to reduced NO x emissions linked to the COVID-19 worldwide lockdowns K. Miyazaki et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abf7460
- The CO<sub>2</sub> integral emission by the megacity of St Petersburg as quantified from ground-based FTIR measurements combined with dispersion modelling D. Ionov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10939-2021
- Evaluation of the LOTOS-EUROS NO<sub>2</sub> simulations using ground-based measurements and S5P/TROPOMI observations over Greece I. Skoulidou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5269-2021
- Energy and GHG Emissions Aspects of the COVID Impact in Greece D. Lalas et al. 10.3390/en14071955
- Quantifying the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic Restrictions on CO, CO2, and CH4 in Downtown Toronto Using Open-Path Fourier Transform Spectroscopy Y. You et al. 10.3390/atmos12070848
- An improved TROPOMI tropospheric NO<sub>2</sub> research product over Europe S. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7297-2021
- A New Separation Methodology for the Maritime Sector Emissions over the Mediterranean and Black Sea Regions A. Pseftogkas et al. 10.3390/atmos12111478
- Implications of COVID-19 Restriction Measures in Urban Air Quality of Thessaloniki, Greece: A Machine Learning Approach D. Akritidis et al. 10.3390/atmos12111500
- Global fine-scale changes in ambient NO2 during COVID-19 lockdowns M. Cooper et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04229-0
- Integrating in situ Measurements and City Scale Modelling to Assess the COVID–19 Lockdown Effects on Emissions and Air Quality in Athens, Greece G. Grivas et al. 10.3390/atmos11111174
- Assessment of the COVID-19 Lockdown Effects on Spectral Aerosol Scattering and Absorption Properties in Athens, Greece D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.3390/atmos12020231
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022