Articles | Volume 21, issue 23
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Quantification of CH4 coal mining emissions in Upper Silesia by passive airborne remote sensing observations with the Methane Airborne MAPper (MAMAP) instrument during the CO2 and Methane (CoMet) campaign
Total article views: 2,474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,486 with geography defined and -12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,507 with geography defined and -13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 980 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 979 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Monitoring greenhouse gases (GHGs) in China: status and perspective Y. Sun et al. 10.5194/amt-15-4819-2022
- Comparing airborne algorithms for greenhouse gas flux measurements over the Alberta oil sands B. Erland et al. 10.5194/amt-15-5841-2022
- Recent Advances Toward Transparent Methane Emissions Monitoring: A Review B. Erland et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c02136
- Spectrometric imaging of sub-hourly methane emission dynamics from coal mine ventilation M. Knapp et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/acc346
- Retrieving CH4-emission rates from coal mine ventilation shafts using UAV-based AirCore observations and the genetic algorithm–interior point penalty function (GA-IPPF) model T. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13881-2022
- Quantifying methane emissions from coal mining ventilation shafts using an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)-based active AirCore system T. Andersen et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100135
- Evaluation of simulated CO2 power plant plumes from six high-resolution atmospheric transport models D. Brunner et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2699-2023
- Quantifying CH4 emissions in hard coal mines from TROPOMI and IASI observations using the wind-assigned anomaly method Q. Tu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9747-2022
- Quantifying factory-scale CO2/CH4 emission based on mobile measurements and EMISSION-PARTITION model: cases in China T. Shi et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/acbce7
- Factors influencing the temporal variability of atmospheric methane emissions from Upper Silesia coal mines: a case study from the CoMet mission J. Swolkień et al. 10.5194/acp-22-16031-2022
- Atmospheric remote sensing for anthropogenic methane emissions: Applications and research opportunities S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164701
- Observational constraints on methane emissions from Polish coal mines using a ground-based remote sensing network A. Luther et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5859-2022
- Determination of the emission rates of CO<sub>2</sub> point sources with airborne lidar S. Wolff et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2717-2021
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023