Interhemispheric differences of mesosphere–lower thermosphere winds and tides investigated from three whole-atmosphere models and meteor radar observations
Total article views: 2,799 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Mar 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Mar 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,799 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,832 with geography defined and -33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,948 with geography defined and -29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 884 with geography defined and -4 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Continuous temperature soundings at the stratosphere and lower mesosphere with a ground-based radiometer considering the Zeeman effect W. Krochin et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2231-2022
- Determining the Origin of Tidal Oscillations in the Ionospheric Transition Region With EISCAT Radar and Global Simulation Data F. Günzkofer et al. 10.1029/2022JA030861
- Mesosphere and Lower Thermosphere Winds and Tidal Variations During the 2019 Antarctic Sudden Stratospheric Warming G. Liu et al. 10.1029/2021JA030177
- Interhemispheric Asymmetry of the Thermospheric Neutral Density Response to the 7–9 September 2017 Geomagnetic Storms Q. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2023GL103208
- Migrating and nonmigrating tidal signatures in sporadic E layer occurrence rates C. Jacobi et al. 10.5194/ars-20-85-2023
- Evaluation of the Horizontal Winds Simulated by IAP-HAGCM through Comparison with Beijing MST Radar Observations Y. Tian et al. 10.3390/rs15143571
- Radar observations of winds, waves and tides in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere over South Georgia island (54° S, 36° W) and comparison with WACCM simulations N. Hindley et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9435-2022
- Influence of Stratosphere Polar Vortex Variability on the Mesosphere, Thermosphere, and Ionosphere N. Pedatella 10.1029/2023JA031495
- Delineating the effect of upward propagating migrating solar tides with the TIEGCM-ICON A. Maute et al. 10.3389/fspas.2023.1147571
- Editorial: Understanding the causes of asymmetries in Earth’s magnetosphere-ionosphere system D. Oliveira et al. 10.3389/fspas.2023.1173630
- Observation of MLT region winds and tides by the USTC Mengcheng meteor radar W. Yi et al. 10.52396/JUSTC-2022-0158
- First Observations From a New Meteor Radar at McMurdo Station Antarctica (77.8°S, 166.7°E) J. Marino et al. 10.1029/2022RS007466
- Meteor radar vertical wind observation biases and mathematical debiasing strategies including the 3DVAR+DIV algorithm G. Stober et al. 10.5194/amt-15-5769-2022
- A Case Study of the Solar and Lunar Semidiurnal Tide Response to the 2013 Sudden Stratospheric Warming W. van Caspel et al. 10.1029/2023JA031680
- Coordinated Observations of Migrating Tides by Multiple Meteor Radars in the Equatorial Mesosphere and Lower Thermosphere J. Wang et al. 10.1029/2022JA030678
- Interannual Variability of the 12‐hr Tide in the Mesosphere and Lower Thermosphere in 15 Years of Meteor‐Radar Observations Over Rothera (68°S, 68°W) S. Dempsey et al. 10.1029/2022JD036694
- Identifying gravity waves launched by the Hunga Tonga–Hunga Ha′apai volcanic eruption in mesosphere/lower-thermosphere winds derived from CONDOR and the Nordic Meteor Radar Cluster G. Stober et al. 10.5194/angeo-41-197-2023
- Multi‐Step Vertical Coupling During the January 2017 Sudden Stratospheric Warming E. Becker et al. 10.1029/2022JA030866
- The Mid‐ to High‐Latitude Migrating Semidiurnal Tide: Results From a Mechanistic Tide Model and SuperDARN Observations W. van Caspel et al. 10.1029/2021JD036007
Latest update: 30 Sep 2023