Articles | Volume 21, issue 2
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Assessment of pre-industrial to present-day anthropogenic climate forcing in UKESM1
Total article views: 3,979 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,979 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,894 with geography defined and 85 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,838 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,883 with geography defined and -45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,141 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,011 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improvements to the representation of BVOC chemistry–climate interactions in UKCA (v11.5) with the CRI-Strat 2 mechanism: incorporation and evaluation J. Weber et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5239-2021
- The role of future anthropogenic methane emissions in air quality and climate Z. Staniaszek et al. 10.1038/s41612-022-00247-5
- Assessing the Impact of Self‐Lofting on Increasing the Altitude of Black Carbon in a Global Climate Model B. Johnson & J. Haywood 10.1029/2022JD038039
- Atmospheric composition and climate impacts of a future hydrogen economy N. Warwick et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13451-2023
- Improving the Performance of Pipeline Leak Detection Algorithms for the Mobile Monitoring of Methane Leaks T. Xia et al. 10.3390/atmos13071043
- The Impact of a Hydroelectric Power Plant on a Regional Climate in Portugal A. Fonseca & J. Santos 10.3390/atmos12111400
- The Future Climate and Air Quality Response From Different Near‐Term Climate Forcer, Climate, and Land‐Use Scenarios Using UKESM1 S. Turnock et al. 10.1029/2022EF002687
- Regional Features of Long-Term Exposure to PM2.5 Air Quality over Asia under SSP Scenarios Based on CMIP6 Models S. Shim et al. 10.3390/ijerph18136817
- Monitoring methane emissions from oil and gas operations‡ W. Collins et al. 10.1364/OE.464421
- Tropospheric ozone changes and ozone sensitivity from the present day to the future under shared socio-economic pathways Z. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1209-2022
- Atmospheric methane and nitrous oxide: challenges alongthe path to Net Zero E. Nisbet et al. 10.1098/rsta.2020.0457
- Monitoring Methane Emissions from Oil and Gas Operations W. Collins et al. 10.1103/PRXEnergy.1.017001
- Local and remote climate impacts of future African aerosol emissions C. Wells et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3575-2023
- Assessing the climate and air quality effects of future aerosol mitigation in India using a global climate model combined with statistical downscaling T. Miinalainen et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3471-2023
- Change from aerosol-driven to cloud-feedback-driven trend in short-wave radiative flux over the North Atlantic D. Grosvenor & K. Carslaw 10.5194/acp-23-6743-2023
- Diurnal source apportionment of organic and inorganic atmospheric particulate matter at a high-altitude mountain site under summer conditions (Sierra Nevada; Spain) C. Jaén et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167178
- Apportionment of the Pre‐Industrial to Present‐Day Climate Forcing by Methane Using UKESM1: The Role of the Cloud Radiative Effect F. O’Connor et al. 10.1029/2022MS002991
- Chemistry-driven changes strongly influence climate forcing from vegetation emissions J. Weber et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-34944-9
- UKESM1.1: development and evaluation of an updated configuration of the UK Earth System Model J. Mulcahy et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-1569-2023
- Methane removal and the proportional reductions in surface temperature and ozone S. Abernethy et al. 10.1098/rsta.2021.0104
- Projections of Future Air Quality Are Uncertain. But Which Source of Uncertainty Is Most Important? R. Doherty et al. 10.1029/2022JD037948
- CD-MOF-1 for CO2 Uptake: Remote and Hybrid Green Chemistry Synthesis of a Framework Material with Environmentally Conscious Applications G. Benedetto et al. 10.1021/acs.jchemed.2c00922
- Impacts of reducing scattering and absorbing aerosols on the temporal extent and intensity of South Asian summer monsoon and East Asian summer monsoon C. Fang et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8341-2023
- The Impacts of Aerosol Emissions on Historical Climate in UKESM1 J. Seo et al. 10.3390/atmos11101095
- U.K. Community Earth System Modeling for CMIP6 C. Senior et al. 10.1029/2019MS002004
- Effective radiative forcing from emissions of reactive gases and aerosols – a multi-model comparison G. Thornhill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-853-2021
- Effective radiative forcing and adjustments in CMIP6 models C. Smith et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9591-2020
- Climate-driven chemistry and aerosol feedbacks in CMIP6 Earth system models G. Thornhill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1105-2021
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023