27 Jul 2021
Research article | 27 Jul 2021
Secondary organic aerosols from anthropogenic volatile organic compounds contribute substantially to air pollution mortality
Benjamin A. Nault et al.
Total article views: 7,104 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,104 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 7,189 with geography defined and -85 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,416 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,449 with geography defined and -33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,688 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,740 with geography defined and -52 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Halogens Enhance Haze Pollution in China Q. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01949
- PM2.5-bound organosulfates in two Eastern Mediterranean cities: The dominance of isoprene organosulfates P. Kanellopoulos et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.134103
- Particulate Matter-Induced Acute Coronary Syndrome: MicroRNAs as Microregulators for Inflammatory Factors N. Razak et al. 10.1155/2021/6609143
- Impacts of emission changes in China from 2010 to 2017 on domestic and intercontinental air quality and health effect Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16051-2021
- Oxidation Flow Reactor Results in a Chinese Megacity Emphasize the Important Contribution of S/IVOCs to Ambient SOA Formation W. Hu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03155
- In the Footsteps of My Countrymen: Atmospheric Chemistry in New England, Los Angeles, and the Southeast United States J. Gouw 10.1029/2021CN000151
- Measurement report: Vertical distribution of biogenic and anthropogenic secondary organic aerosols in the urban boundary layer over Beijing during late summer H. Ren et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12949-2021
- Phase Behavior of Hydrocarbon-like Primary Organic Aerosol and Secondary Organic Aerosol Proxies Based on Their Elemental Oxygen-to-Carbon Ratio F. Mahrt et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02697
- Observed coupling between air mass history, secondary growth of nucleation mode particles and aerosol pollution levels in Beijing S. Hakala et al. 10.1039/D1EA00089F
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from monocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: insights from laboratory studies Z. Yang et al. 10.1039/D1EM00409C
- Integrated assessment of global climate, air pollution, and dietary, malnutrition and obesity health impacts of food production and consumption between 2014 and 2018 C. Malley et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ac0af9
- Introductory lecture: air quality in megacities L. Molina 10.1039/D0FD00123F
- Ambient Aerosol Measurements in Different Environments A. Bougiatioti & E. Kostenidou 10.3390/atmos12040429
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022