27 Aug 2020
Research article | 27 Aug 2020
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and oxy- and nitro-PAHs in ambient air of the Arctic town Longyearbyen, Svalbard
Tatiana Drotikova et al.
Total article views: 2,293 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,293 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,360 with geography defined and -67 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,859 with geography defined and -150 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 584 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 501 with geography defined and 83 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Three years of atmospheric concentrations of nitrated and oxygenated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and oxygen heterocycles at a central European background site B. Nežiková et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128738
- Extraction and determination of organic/inorganic pollutants in the ambient air of two cities located in metropolis of Tehran M. Kermani et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09705-8
- A review on analysis methods, source identification, and cancer risk evaluation of atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons L. Famiyeh et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147741
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) and their Derivatives (O-PAHs, N-PAHs, OH-PAHs): Determination in Suspended Particulate Matter (SPM) – a Review M. Nowakowski et al. 10.1007/s40710-021-00555-7
- Seasonal distribution of PM2.5-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons as a critical indicator of air quality and health impact in a coastal-urban region of Poland P. Siudek 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154375
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and their nitrated and oxygenated derivatives in the Arctic boundary layer: seasonal trends and local anthropogenic influence T. Drotikova et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14351-2021
- NPAHs and OPAHs in the atmosphere of two central European cities: Seasonality, urban-to-background gradients, cancer risks and gas-to-particle partitioning C. Degrendele et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148528
- Global Cancer Risk From Unregulated Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons J. Kelly et al. 10.1029/2021GH000401
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Quinones in Urban and Rural Stormwater Runoff: Effects of Land Use and Storm Characteristics B. Awonaike et al. 10.1021/acsestwater.0c00287
- Dissolved polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from the Northwestern Pacific to the Southern Ocean: Surface seawater distribution, source apportionment, and air-seawater exchange X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2021.117780
- Non-target and suspect characterisation of organic contaminants in Arctic air – Part 2: Application of a new tool for identification and prioritisation of chemicals of emerging Arctic concern in air L. Röhler et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9031-2020
- Levels and ecological risk of selected organic pollutants in the high-altitude alpine cryosphere - The Adamello-Brenta Natural Park (Italy) as a case study C. Rizzi et al. 10.1016/j.envadv.2022.100178
Latest update: 01 Dec 2022