06 Aug 2020
Research article | 06 Aug 2020
Assessment of natural and anthropogenic aerosol air pollution in the Middle East using MERRA-2, CAMS data assimilation products, and high-resolution WRF-Chem model simulations
Alexander Ukhov et al.
Total article views: 3,195 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,195 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,097 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,053 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,085 with geography defined and -32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,142 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,012 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Eastward-propagating planetary waves in the polar middle atmosphere L. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17495-2021
- Dust cycle and soiling issues affecting solar energy reductions in Australia using multiple datasets A. Prasad et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2022.118626
- Global Impact of ENSO on Dust Activities with Emphasis on the Key Region from the Arabian Peninsula to Central Asia Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020JD034068
- Characterizing variability and predictability for air pollutants with stochastic models P. Meyer et al. 10.1063/5.0041120
- Evaluation of SO<sub>2</sub>, SO<sub>4</sub><sup>2−</sup> and an updated SO<sub>2</sub> dry deposition parameterization in the United Kingdom Earth System Model C. Hardacre et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18465-2021
- Evaluation of minerals being deposited in the Red Sea using gravimetric, size distribution, and mineralogical analysis of dust deposition samples collected along the Red Sea coastal plain I. Shevchenko et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2021.100717
- Tracing Atmospheric Anthropogenic Black Carbon and Its Potential Radiative Response Over Pan‐Third Pole Region: A Synoptic‐Scale Analysis Using WRF‐Chem M. Rai et al. 10.1029/2021JD035772
- Numerical simulations of dust storms originated from dried lakes in central and southwest Asia: The case of Aral Sea and Sistan Basin S. Karami et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2021.100679
- Improving dust simulations in WRF-Chem v4.1.3 coupled with the GOCART aerosol module A. Ukhov et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-473-2021
- Characteristics, potential regional sources and health risk of black carbon based on ground observation and MERRA-2 reanalysis data in a coastal city, China J. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105563
- Increased Shamal winds and dust activity over the Arabian Peninsula during the COVID-19 lockdown period in 2020 D. Francis et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2022.100786
- How Does a Pinatubo‐Size Volcanic Cloud Reach the Middle Stratosphere? G. Stenchikov et al. 10.1029/2020JD033829
- Air pollution scenario over Pakistan: Characterization and ranking of extremely polluted cities using long-term concentrations of aerosols and trace gases M. Bilal et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112617
- Investigation of a severe frontal dust storm over the Persian Gulf in February 2020 by CAMS model S. Karami et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-08382-8
- Generating Fine-Scale Aerosol Data through Downscaling with an Artificial Neural Network Enhanced with Transfer Learning M. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos13020255
- Molecular Dynamics Modeling of Kaolinite Particle Associations E. Volkova et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcc.1c06598
- Aerosol vertical distribution and interactions with land/sea breezes over the eastern coast of the Red Sea from lidar data and high-resolution WRF-Chem simulations S. Parajuli et al. 10.5194/acp-20-16089-2020
- Seasonal simulations of summer aerosol optical depth over the Arabian Peninsula using WRF‐Chem : Validation, climatology, and variability R. Karumuri et al. 10.1002/joc.7396
- Adaptive Aerosol Optical Depth Forecasting Model Using GNSS Observation Q. Zhao et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3129159
- A Case Study on the Assessment of Chemical and Physical Pollution Levels during the Copying Process V. Vasiliauskienė & A. Vasilis Vasiliauskas 10.3390/su14031287
- Sensitivity of Summertime Convection to Aerosol Loading and Properties in the United Arab Emirates R. Fonseca et al. 10.3390/atmos12121687
- A statistical model to predict and analyze air surface temperature based on remotely sensed observations H. Lim et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-16321-z
- Characteristics of PM10 at industrial cities using integrated analytical techniques: Al-Jubail and Ras Tanura case study A. Farahat et al. 10.1007/s13762-021-03224-2
- WRF-Chem Simulation for Modeling Seasonal Variations and Distributions of Aerosol Pollutants over the Middle East M. Shahid et al. 10.3390/rs13112112
Latest update: 08 Dec 2022