Remote sensing of methane leakage from natural gas and petroleum systems revisited
Oliver Schneising et al.
Total article views: 5,120 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,846 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,787 with geography defined and 59 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,750 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,698 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,096 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,089 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantifying Methane and Ozone Precursor Emissions from Oil and Gas Production Regions across the Contiguous US C. Francoeur et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07352
- Mapping methane point emissions with the PRISMA spaceborne imaging spectrometer L. Guanter et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112671
- Methane retrieved from TROPOMI: improvement of the data product and validation of the first 2 years of measurements A. Lorente et al. 10.5194/amt-14-665-2021
- Quantification of CH<sub>4</sub> emissions from waste disposal sites near the city of Madrid using ground- and space-based observations of COCCON, TROPOMI and IASI Q. Tu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-295-2022
- Greenhouse gases (CO2 and CH4) at an urban background site in Athens, Greece: Levels, sources and impact of atmospheric circulation K. Dimitriou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118372
- Satellite-based survey of extreme methane emissions in the Permian basin I. Irakulis-Loitxate et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abf4507
- Methane detection and quantification in the upstream oil and gas sector: the role of satellites in emissions detection, reconciling and reporting J. Cooper et al. 10.1039/D1EA00046B
- The Economics of Natural Gas Flaring: An Agenda for Research and Policy M. Agerton et al. 10.2139/ssrn.3655624
- Unravelling a large methane emission discrepancy in Mexico using satellite observations L. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112461
- Attribution of the accelerating increase in atmospheric methane during 2010–2018 by inverse analysis of GOSAT observations Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3643-2021
- Systematic detection of local CH<sub>4</sub> anomalies by combining satellite measurements with high-resolution forecasts J. Barré et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5117-2021
- A New Divergence Method to Quantify Methane Emissions Using Observations of Sentinel‐5P TROPOMI M. Liu et al. 10.1029/2021GL094151
- Intermittency of Large Methane Emitters in the Permian Basin D. Cusworth et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00173
- Validation of methane and carbon monoxide from Sentinel-5 Precursor using TCCON and NDACC-IRWG stations M. Sha et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6249-2021
- Satellite-based estimates of nitrogen oxide and methane emissions from gas flaring and oil production activities in Sakha Republic, Russia I. Ialongo et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100114
- Meteorological Drivers of Permian Basin Methane Anomalies Derived from TROPOMI E. Crosman 10.3390/rs13050896
Latest update: 23 Jan 2022