22 Jul 2020
Research article | 22 Jul 2020
Overview: Integrative and Comprehensive Understanding on Polar Environments (iCUPE) – concept and initial results
Tuukka Petäjä et al.
Total article views: 4,552 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,488 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,425 with geography defined and 63 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,498 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,437 with geography defined and 61 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 990 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 988 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Large Circulation Patterns Strongly Modulate Long‐Term Variability of Arctic Black Carbon Levels and Areas of Origin V. Stathopoulos et al. 10.1029/2021GL092876
- Continuous and comprehensive atmospheric observations in Beijing: a station to understand the complex urban atmospheric environment Y. Liu et al. 10.1080/20964471.2020.1798707
- Elucidating the present-day chemical composition, seasonality and source regions of climate-relevant aerosols across the Arctic land surface V. Moschos et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac444b
- Pan-Arctic seasonal cycles and long-term trends of aerosol properties from 10 observatories J. Schmale et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3067-2022
- Earth observation: An integral part of a smart and sustainable city E. Gerasopoulos et al. 10.1016/j.envsci.2022.02.033
- Brown carbon from biomass burning imposes strong circum-Arctic warming S. Yue et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2022.02.006
- Sulfur aerosols in the Arctic, Antarctic, and Tibetan Plateau: Current knowledge and future perspectives Q. Pei et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103753
- Shipborne measurements of methane and carbon dioxide in the Middle East and Mediterranean areas and the contribution from oil and gas emissions J. Paris et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12443-2021
- SIOS’s Earth Observation (EO), Remote Sensing (RS), and Operational Activities in Response to COVID-19 S. Jawak et al. 10.3390/rs13040712
- Life from a Snowflake: Diversity and Adaptation of Cold-Loving Bacteria among Ice Crystals C. Rizzo & A. Lo Giudice 10.3390/cryst12030312
- An Exploratory Investigation of UAS Regulations in Europe and the Impact on Effective Use and Economic Potential A. Alamouri et al. 10.3390/drones5030063
- Arctic observations and sustainable development goals – Contributions and examples from ERA-PLANET iCUPE data S. Noe et al. 10.1016/j.envsci.2022.02.034
- Equal abundance of summertime natural and wintertime anthropogenic Arctic organic aerosols V. Moschos et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00891-1
- Dark Glacier Surface of Greenland’s Largest Floating Tongue Governed by High Local Deposition of Dust A. Humbert et al. 10.3390/rs12223793
- Unmanned Aerial Systems for Investigating the Polar Atmospheric Boundary Layer—Technical Challenges and Examples of Applications A. Lampert et al. 10.3390/atmos11040416
- Research agenda for the Russian Far East and utilization of multi-platform comprehensive environmental observations T. Petäjä et al. 10.1080/17538947.2020.1826589
Latest update: 26 Jun 2022