13 Jul 2020
Research article | 13 Jul 2020
Predictions of the glass transition temperature and viscosity of organic aerosols from volatility distributions
Ying Li et al.
Total article views: 2,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,521 with geography defined and 143 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,059 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,981 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 540 with geography defined and 65 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Indoor aerosol water content and phase state in U.S. residences: impacts of relative humidity, aerosol mass and composition, and mechanical system operation B. Cummings et al. 10.1039/D0EM00122H
- Modeling Volatility-Based Aerosol Phase State Predictions in the Amazon Rainforest Q. Rasool et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00255
- Impact of Aerosols on Precipitation over Western Ghats K. Kumar & B. Manjunatha 10.1007/s41810-021-00111-8
- Direct observation and assessment of phase states of ambient and lab-generated sub-micron particles upon humidification Z. Cheng et al. 10.1039/D1RA02530A
- Utilizing an electrical low-pressure impactor to indirectly probe water uptake via particle bounce measurements K. Fischer & G. Petrucci 10.5194/amt-14-7565-2021
- Emerging investigator series: chemical and physical properties of organic mixtures on indoor surfaces during HOMEChem R. O'Brien et al. 10.1039/D1EM00060H
- Representation of Multiphase OH Oxidation of Amorphous Organic Aerosol for Tropospheric Conditions J. Li & D. Knopf 10.1021/acs.est.0c07668
- Long-term observational constraints of organic aerosol dependence on inorganic species in the southeast US Y. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13091-2020
- Evolution of Sea Spray Aerosol Particle Phase State Across a Phytoplankton Bloom P. Tumminello et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00186
- Viscosity and liquid–liquid phase separation in healthy and stressed plant SOA N. Smith et al. 10.1039/D0EA00020E
- Estimating mean molecular weight, carbon number, and OM∕OC with mid-infrared spectroscopy in organic particulate matter samples from a monitoring network A. Yazdani et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4805-2021
- Organic aerosol volatility and viscosity in the North China Plain: contrast between summer and winter W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5463-2021
- The effects of morphology, mobility size, and secondary organic aerosol (SOA) material coating on the ice nucleation activity of black carbon in the cirrus regime C. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13957-2020
- Toward closure between predicted and observed particle viscosity over a wide range of temperatures and relative humidity S. Kasparoglu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1127-2021
- Estimation of secondary organic aerosol viscosity from explicit modeling of gas-phase oxidation of isoprene and <i>α</i>-pinene T. Galeazzo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10199-2021
- Glyoxal as a Potential Source of Highly Viscous Aerosol Particles J. Peters et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00245
- Humidity-Dependent Viscosity of Secondary Organic Aerosol from Ozonolysis of β-Caryophyllene: Measurements, Predictions, and Implications A. Maclean et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00296
- Global Distribution of the Phase State and Mixing Times within Secondary Organic Aerosol Particles in the Troposphere Based on Room-Temperature Viscosity Measurements A. Maclean et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00296
- Diurnal and Seasonal Variations in the Phase State of Secondary Organic Aerosol Material over the Contiguous US Simulated in CMAQ Y. Li et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00094
- Predicting the influence of particle size on the glass transition temperature and viscosity of secondary organic material M. Petters & S. Kasparoglu 10.1038/s41598-020-71490-0
Latest update: 27 Jan 2023