Radiative forcing of anthropogenic aerosols on cirrus clouds using a hybrid ice nucleation scheme
Total article views: 2,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,375 with geography defined and 92 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,021 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 354 with geography defined and 100 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Uncertainties in mitigating aviation non-CO2 emissions for climate and air quality using hydrocarbon fuels D. Lee et al. 10.1039/D3EA00091E
- Decreased Aviation Leads to Increased Ice Crystal Number and a Positive Radiative Effect in Cirrus Clouds J. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2021AV000546
- Vertical Distribution of Atmospheric Ice Nucleating Particles in Winter over Northwest China Based on Aircraft Observations J. Wu et al. 10.3390/atmos13091447
- The Vertical Distribution of Ice-Nucleating Particles over the North China Plain: A Case of Cold Front Passage C. He et al. 10.3390/rs15204989
- Anthropogenic Aerosols Effects on Ice Clouds: A Review Y. Yang & R. Liu 10.3390/atmos13060910
- Studies on the Competition Between Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Ice Nucleation in Cirrus Formation B. Kärcher et al. 10.1029/2021JD035805
- Process-oriented analysis of aircraft soot-cirrus interactions constrains the climate impact of aviation B. Kärcher et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00175-x
- Ice‐Nucleating Particles That Impact Clouds and Climate: Observational and Modeling Research Needs S. Burrows et al. 10.1029/2021RG000745
- Radiation fog properties in two consecutive events under polluted and clean conditions in the Yangtze River Delta, China: a simulation study N. Shao et al. 10.5194/acp-23-9873-2023
- Observational evidence for the non-suppression effect of atmospheric chemical modification on the ice nucleation activity of East Asian dust J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160708
- Frontiers in Satellite‐Based Estimates of Cloud‐Mediated Aerosol Forcing D. Rosenfeld et al. 10.1029/2022RG000799
- Differences in microphysical properties of cirrus at high and mid-latitudes E. De La Torre Castro et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13167-2023
- A global climatology of ice-nucleating particles under cirrus conditions derived from model simulations with MADE3 in EMAC C. Beer et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15887-2022
- Mitigation of Non-CO2 Aviation’s Climate Impact by Changing Cruise Altitudes S. Matthes et al. 10.3390/aerospace8020036
- Exploring the uncertainties in the aviation soot–cirrus effect M. Righi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17267-2021
- Measurement of ice nucleating particles on the Central Tianshan Mountains H. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106497
- The effects of ice nucleation on the microphysical processes and precipitation for a heavy rainfall event in Beijing S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105476
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023