Articles | Volume 20, issue 13
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Atmospheric mercury in the Southern Hemisphere – Part 1: Trend and inter-annual variations in atmospheric mercury at Cape Point, South Africa, in 2007–2017, and on Amsterdam Island in 2012–2017
Total article views: 1,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,804 with geography defined and 115 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,420 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,368 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 499 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 436 with geography defined and 63 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric mercury in the Latrobe Valley, Australia: Case study June 2013 R. Schofield et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00072
- A peat core Hg stable isotope reconstruction of Holocene atmospheric Hg deposition at Amsterdam Island (37.8oS) C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2022.11.024
- Stable mercury concentrations of tropical tuna in the south western Pacific ocean: An 18-year monitoring study A. Médieu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128024
- Interannual Variability of Air–Sea Exchange of Mercury in the Global Ocean: The “Seesaw Effect” in the Equatorial Pacific and Contributions to the Atmosphere S. Huang & Y. Zhang 10.1021/acs.est.1c00691
- Seasonal patterns of atmospheric mercury in tropical South America as inferred by a continuous total gaseous mercury record at Chacaltaya station (5240 m) in Bolivia A. Koenig et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3447-2021
- Characteristics of total gaseous mercury at a tropical megacity in Vietnam and influence of tropical cyclones L. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101813
- Are tunas relevant bioindicators of mercury concentrations in the global ocean? A. Médieu et al. 10.1007/s10646-023-02679-y
- Atmospheric mercury in the Southern Hemisphere – Part 2: Source apportionment analysis at Cape Point station, South Africa J. Bieser et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10427-2020
- Mercury in air and soil on an urban-rural transect in East Africa M. Nipen et al. 10.1039/D2EM00040G
- Seven-year monitoring of mercury in wet precipitation and atmosphere at the Amsterdam Island GMOS station A. Tassone et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2023.e14608
- Temporal variation of speciated atmospheric Hg and characteristics of size-fractioned HgP at a suburban site in Shijiazhuang City, North China C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101253
- Probing the limits of sampling gaseous elemental mercury passively in the remote atmosphere C. Hoang et al. 10.1039/D2EA00119E
- Measurement report: Atmospheric mercury in a coastal city of Southeast China – inter-annual variations and influencing factors J. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-22-11187-2022
- Vegetation uptake of mercury and impacts on global cycling J. Zhou et al. 10.1038/s43017-021-00146-y
- A synthesis of mercury research in the Southern Hemisphere, part 1: Natural processes L. Schneider et al. 10.1007/s13280-023-01832-5
- Odds and ends of atmospheric mercury in Europe and over the North Atlantic Ocean: temporal trends of 25 years of measurements D. Custódio et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3827-2022
- Mercury in the free troposphere and bidirectional atmosphere–vegetation exchanges – insights from Maïdo mountain observatory in the Southern Hemisphere tropics A. Koenig et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1309-2023
- Observations of the chemistry and concentrations of reactive Hg at locations with different ambient air chemistry M. Gustin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166184
- From Stockholm to Minamata and beyond: Governing mercury pollution for a more sustainable future H. Selin & N. Selin 10.1016/j.oneear.2022.09.001
- Atmospheric Modelling of Mercury in the Southern Hemisphere and Future Research Needs: A Review J. Leiva González et al. 10.3390/atmos13081226
Latest update: 30 Sep 2023