22 Jan 2020
Research article | 22 Jan 2020
Temperature and tropopause characteristics from reanalyses data in the tropical tropopause layer
Susann Tegtmeier et al.
Total article views: 2,846 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,846 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,864 with geography defined and -18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,275 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,275 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 589 with geography defined and -18 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Observational History of the Direct Influence of the Stratospheric Quasi-biennial Oscillation on the Tropical and Subtropical Upper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere M. HITCHMAN et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2021-012
- Zonal Asymmetry of the QBO Temperature Signal in the Tropical Tropopause Region S. Tegtmeier et al. 10.1029/2020GL089533
- The advective Brewer–Dobson circulation in the ERA5 reanalysis: climatology, variability, and trends M. Diallo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7515-2021
- What Contributes to the Inter‐Annual Variability in Tropical Lower Stratospheric Temperatures? A. Ming & P. Hitchcock 10.1029/2021JD035548
- Variability and past long-term changes of brominated very short-lived substances at the tropical tropopause S. Tegtmeier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7103-2020
- Confinement of air in the Asian monsoon anticyclone and pathways of convective air to the stratosphere during the summer season B. Legras & S. Bucci 10.5194/acp-20-11045-2020
- Prospect of Increased Disruption to the QBO in a Changing Climate J. Anstey et al. 10.1029/2021GL093058
- Climate change modulates the stratospheric volcanic sulfate aerosol lifecycle and radiative forcing from tropical eruptions T. Aubry et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24943-7
- Assessment of Observational Evidence for Direct Convective Hydration of the Lower Stratosphere E. Jensen et al. 10.1029/2020JD032793
- ENSO signatures observed in tropical tropopause layer parameters using long-term COSMIC RO data Y. Liou & S. Ravindra Babu 10.1007/s10291-020-01009-7
- Lower-stratospheric aerosol measurements in eastward-shedding vortices over Japan from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone during the summer of 2018 M. Fujiwara et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3073-2021
- Seasonal and regional signatures of ENSO in upper tropospheric jet characteristics from reanalyses G. Manney et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0947.1
- Differences in tropical high clouds among reanalyses: origins and radiative impacts J. Wright et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8989-2020
- Climatic analysis of tropopause during the northwestern Indian Ocean tropical cyclones N. Pegahfar 10.1016/j.dynatmoce.2020.101195
- The impact of convective overshooting on the thermal structure over the Tibetan Plateau in summer based on TRMM, COSMIC, radiosonde and reanalysis data N. Sun et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0849.1
- Improved ice content, radiation, precipitation and low-level circulation over the tropical pacific from ECMWF ERA-interim to ERA5 J. Li et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ac1bfe
- Sensitivity of stratospheric water vapour to variability in tropical tropopause temperatures and large-scale transport J. Smith et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2469-2021
- Reanalysis intercomparison of potential vorticity and potential-vorticity-based diagnostics L. Millán et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5355-2021
- Simulations of anthropogenic bromoform indicate high emissions at the coast of East Asia J. Maas et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4103-2021
- Midlatitude Continental CAPE Is Predictable From Large‐Scale Environmental Parameters F. Li & D. Chavas 10.1029/2020GL091799
- On the analysis of a summertime convective event in a hyperarid environment D. Francis et al. 10.1002/qj.3930
- Biases of Global Tropopause Altitude Products in Reanalyses and Implications for Estimates of Tropospheric Column Ozone L. Meng et al. 10.3390/atmos12040417
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022