Articles | Volume 20, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Sources and atmospheric dynamics of organic aerosol in New Delhi, India: insights from receptor modeling
Total article views: 2,916 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,916 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,884 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,223 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,192 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 693 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 692 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sources and Dynamics of Submicron Aerosol during the Autumn Onset of the Air Pollution Season in Delhi, India K. Patel et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00340
- Chemical characterization of PM2.5 and source apportionment of organic aerosol in New Delhi, India A. Tobler et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140924
- Particle number concentrations and size distribution in a polluted megacity: the Delhi Aerosol Supersite study S. Gani et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8533-2020
- Assessing the accuracy of low-cost optical particle sensors using a physics-based approach D. Hagan & J. Kroll 10.5194/amt-13-6343-2020
- Wintertime chemical characteristics of aerosol and their role in light extinction during clear and polluted days in rural Indo Gangetic plain S. Izhar et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117034
- Persistence of Primary and Secondary Pollutants in Delhi: Concentrations and Composition from 2017 through the COVID Pandemic K. Patel et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00211
- Real-time source apportionment of fine particle inorganic and organic constituents at an urban site in Delhi city: An IoT-based approach J. Prakash et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101206
- Meteorology governs the variation of Delhi's high particulate-bound chloride levels C. Manchanda et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.132879
- Characteristics of Aerosol Size Distributions and New Particle Formation Events at Delhi: An Urban Location in the Indo-Gangetic Plains S. Jose et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.750111
- Improved method to apportion optical absorption by black and brown carbon under the influence of haze and fog at Lumbini, Nepal, on the Indo-Gangetic Plains S. Izhar et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114640
- Planetary Boundary Layer Height Modulates Aerosol—Water Vapor Interactions During Winter in the Megacity of Delhi S. S. Raj et al. 10.1029/2021JD035681
- PM<sub>1</sub> composition and source apportionment at two sites in Delhi, India, across multiple seasons E. Reyes-Villegas et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11655-2021
- Size distributions of source-specific risks of atmospheric heavy metals: An advanced method to quantify source contributions to size-segregated respiratory exposure Y. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.124355
- Real-time measurement and source apportionment of elements in Delhi's atmosphere P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140332
- Short term unwinding lockdown effects on air pollution P. Das et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.126514
- Fireworks induced quasi-ultrafine particle number concentration and size-resolved elemental distribution in megacity Delhi S. Yadav et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-09385-1
- Air mass physiochemical characteristics over New Delhi: impacts on aerosol hygroscopicity and cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) formation Z. Arub et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6953-2020
- Effect of Biomass Burning on PM 2.5 Composition and Secondary Aerosol Formation During Post‐Monsoon and Winter Haze Episodes in Delhi V. Lalchandani et al. 10.1029/2021JD035232
- Assessment of ozone toxicity on cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) cultivars: Its defensive system and intraspecific sensitivity I. Chaudhary & D. Rathore 10.1016/j.plaphy.2021.06.054
- Real-time characterization and source apportionment of fine particulate matter in the Delhi megacity area during late winter V. Lalchandani et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145324
- Oxidative potential of ambient fine particulate matter for ranking of emission sources: an insight for emissions reductions . Shivani & R. Gadi 10.1007/s11869-021-01005-x
- Interpreting the COVID effect on atmospheric constituents over the Indian region during the lockdown: chemistry, meteorology, and seasonality R. Kant et al. 10.1007/s10661-022-09932-7
- Real-time quantification and source apportionment of fine particulate matter including organics and elements in Delhi during summertime A. Shukla et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118598
- Seasonal analysis of submicron aerosol in Old Delhi using high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometry: chemical characterisation, source apportionment and new marker identification J. Cash et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10133-2021
- Influence of Stove, Fuel, and Oxidation Flow Reactor Conditions on Aging of Laboratory-Generated Cookstove Emissions A. Sinha et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00081
- Inferring Aerosol Sources from Low-Cost Air Quality Sensor Measurements: A Case Study in Delhi, India D. Hagan et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00393
Latest update: 20 Mar 2023