23 Jun 2020
Research article | 23 Jun 2020
The increasing atmospheric burden of the greenhouse gas sulfur hexafluoride (SF6)
Peter G. Simmonds et al.
Total article views: 5,099 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,099 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,097 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,225 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,364 with geography defined and -139 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 874 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 733 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global Biogeochemical Cycle of Fluorine W. Schlesinger et al. 10.1029/2020GB006722
- Tracers for evaluating computational models of atmospheric transport and oxidation at regional to global scales P. Simmonds et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118074
- Integrated material and process evaluation of metal–organic frameworks database for energy-efficient SF6/N2 separation J. Cha et al. 10.1016/j.cej.2021.131787
- Swiss halocarbon emissions for 2019 to 2020 assessed from regional atmospheric observations D. Rust et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2447-2022
- Identification and source attribution of halocarbon emitters with longwave-infrared spectral imaging D. Tratt et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112398
- Atmospheric chemistry of CF3CN: kinetics and products of reaction with OH radicals, Cl atoms and O3 M. Sulbaek Andersen et al. 10.1039/D1CP05288H
- Evidence of a recent decline in UK emissions of hydrofluorocarbons determined by the InTEM inverse model and atmospheric measurements A. Manning et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12739-2021
- Preparation and Characterization of Pentafluoro‐λ 6 ‐sulfanyldifluoromethane and Pentafluoro‐λ 6 ‐sulfanyl‐1,1,2,2‐tetrafluoroethane S. Belina et al. 10.1002/hlca.202100138
- Synthesis and application of pentafluorosulfanylation reagents and derived aliphatic SF5-containing building blocks G. Haufe 10.1016/j.tet.2022.132656
- Dual-Polarity Ion Drift Chamber: A new system to measure the mobility of positive and negative ions D. Marques et al. 10.1016/j.nima.2022.166416
- Tropospheric Age‐of‐Air: Influence of SF 6 Emissions on Recent Surface Trends and Model Biases C. Orbe et al. 10.1029/2021JD035451
- Insulation Performance and Electrical Field Sensitivity Properties of HFO-1336mzz(E)/CO2: A New Eco-friendly Gas Insulating Medium S. Xiao et al. 10.1109/TDEI.2021.009720
- Unexpected nascent atmospheric emissions of three ozone-depleting hydrochlorofluorocarbons M. Vollmer et al. 10.1073/pnas.2010914118
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 01 Feb 2023