Articles | Volume 20, issue 11
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Asian summer monsoon anticyclone: trends and variability
Total article views: 2,594 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,594 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,576 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,873 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,949 with geography defined and -76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 721 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 627 with geography defined and 94 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Observed Climatology and Trend in Relative Humidity, CAPE, and CIN over India P. Khan et al. 10.3390/atmos13020361
- Defining the upper boundary of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL) using the static stability S. Raj et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101451
- Regional and tele-connected impacts of the Tibetan Plateau surface darkening S. Tang et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-35672-w
- Response of the Upper‐Level Monsoon Anticyclones and Ozone to Abrupt CO2 Changes O. Tweedy et al. 10.1029/2021JD034903
- Future projections of crop water and irrigation water requirements using a bias-corrected regional climate model coupled with CROPWAT A. Agrawal et al. 10.2166/wcc.2023.349
- Formation and dissipation dynamics of the Asian tropopause aerosol layer Q. He et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abcd5d
- Variability in the UTLS chemical composition during different modes of the Asian Summer Monsoon Anti-cyclone A. Kumar & M. Ratnam 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105700
- Spatiotemporal and Vertical Distribution of Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer Using Long-Term Multi-Source Data H. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs15051315
- Structure, dynamics, and trace gas variability within the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone in the extreme El Niño of 2015–2016 S. Ravindra Babu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5533-2021
- Role of deep convection on the spatial asymmetry of the UTLS aerosols in the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone region A. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101764
- Vertical and spatial distribution of elevated aerosol layers obtained using long-term ground-based and space-borne lidar observations G. Gupta et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118172
- How reliable are Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 6 models in representing the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone? B. Singh et al. 10.1002/joc.7646
- Global modeling studies of composition and decadal trends of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer A. Bossolasco et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2745-2021
- The impact of organic pollutants from Indonesian peatland fires on the tropospheric and lower stratospheric composition S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11257-2021
- Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition with Adaptive Noise with Convolution Based Gated Recurrent Neural Network: A New Deep Learning Model for South Asian High Intensity Forecasting K. Peng et al. 10.3390/sym13060931
- Key Factors Modulating the Threat of the Arabian Sea's Tropical Cyclones to the Gulf Countries D. Francis et al. 10.1029/2022JD036528
- Vertical Variability of Trace Gases (Co/Wv/O3) in the Utls Over Different Asma Regions Obtained Using Satellite Measurements H. Alladi & M. Ratnam 10.2139/ssrn.4003820
- Effects of Rossby Waves Breaking and Atmospheric Blocking Formation on the Extreme Forest Fire and Floods in Eastern Siberia 2019 O. Antokhina et al. 10.3390/fire6030122
- Influence of Indian Summer Monsoon on Tropopause, Trace Gases and Aerosols in Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone Observed by COSMIC, MLS and CALIPSO G. Basha et al. 10.3390/rs13173486
- Recent Trends in Transport of Surface Carbonaceous Aerosols to the Upper‐Troposphere‐Lower‐Stratosphere Linked to Expansion of the Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone W. Lau & K. Kim 10.1029/2022JD036460
- Polar Vortex Multi-Day Intensity Prediction Relying on New Deep Learning Model: A Combined Convolution Neural Network with Long Short-Term Memory Based on Gaussian Smoothing Method K. Peng et al. 10.3390/e23101314
- Impact of intensity variability of the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone on the chemical distribution in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere K. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100144
- Impact of locally modified cloud microphysics over Tibetan plateau on the Indian summer monsoon A. Jayakumar et al. 10.1007/s12040-021-01631-0
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023